223

She touched her heart and felt something was different.

In this space, it seemed like something had been added to her body.

From curiosity at the beginning to boredom later, Xia Ke lay on the ground with his legs crossed and looked at the thick black fog above.

"Is there anyone?" she said, "Is there anyone-"

"Hey, hey, hey? What's going on?"

"Are you going to lock me here? Is there anyone there?"

Only her life played in the background, and her voice echoed.

"Hello, Miss Xia Ke."

The sudden gentle male voice startled Xia Ke. She sat up and turned around to see a man who was no stranger to her.

"Steward Yan??" Xia Ke was shocked, "Why are you here?!"

The young and handsome butler had a polite smile on his face. He put one hand on his chest, bowed slightly, and said gently to the imageless Xia Ke on the ground: "Miss Xia Ke, good evening. "

Xia Ke stood up. She was wearing the hospital gown she wore when she was lying on the hospital bed, which was a bit loose.

"Who...are you?" Xia Ke was a little frightened.

Butler Yan smiled and said: "I am the newly born observer of this world. Thank you for your choice and dedication, Miss Xia Ke."

Xia Ke:...?

Xia Ke: "...can you speak human language?"

Butler Yan: "To put it simply, I am the newly born world consciousness of this world."

Chapter 90

The man in a tuxedo stood tall and bowed slightly.

His black hair is slightly long, but it doesn't look feminine. His black eyes are like ink, without any light or shadow, and they are so weird and unpredictable.

Obviously in that chaotic scene, everyone was more or less embarrassed, but this man who claimed to have a newly born world consciousness was still well groomed.

Xia Ke didn't know what expression to put on.

She scratched her face, "Um... the newly born world consciousness?"

"Wait, a new birth??"

Xia Ke, who finally reacted, grasped the key point: "Does that mean there has never been one before?!"

Why did he suddenly appear like this!

Also, why is her 360-degree flying video still playing in the background as she dutifully does her duty? !

World consciousness is too unscientific!

The light screen turned off as soon as her thought ended. The small space that originally had background sound suddenly became quiet, and Xia Ke felt that he could hear his own breathing.

The smile on the man's lips seemed to widen slightly. He spoke softly, like a spring breeze, making it easy for people to let down their guard.

"It's because of you that I was finally born."

"But I don't agree with your unscientific view. A large part of the reason for the birth of theology in ancient times was because some natural phenomena at that time could not be explained by the level of productivity at that time. Therefore, people attributed such phenomena to God. Credit."

"As human productivity improves and science and technology develop, phenomena that were previously unexplainable will have scientific explanations..."

Xia Ke: "...stop, thank you, I understand, but I don't think you need to explain it. I don't want to hear about productivity and production relations again..."

The man in the tuxedo Cong Shanruliu stopped talking.

The space became quiet again, and Xia Ke realized later: "No, these are my inner complaints, can you hear them?"

The man smiled slightly: "This is your conscious space."

Xia Ke: "Then why can you still come in and hear so clearly!"

Xia Ke: "Explain it to me clearly and you don't need me to say anything before you answer it!"

I don't know why, but after Xia Ke entered what the tuxedo man called her consciousness space, she seemed to be a little uncontrollable. Obviously he didn't say anything, but Xia Ke felt like hearing his slow and leisurely attitude. angry.

"Because in the space of self-awareness, your own emotions will be amplified." The man who heard her thoughts again said in a slow tone, "What's more, since you entered this world, your emotions have been amplified." You have been suppressed all the time, so your perception of the emotions of others in the outside world will be poor."

The man smiled: "Only when you are really willing to do something for this world will you truly admit that this is a brand new world, and that is when you can truly take back all your power."

Xia Ke: "...What do you mean?"

The handsome man was not impatient. He snapped his fingers, and a gorgeous sofa and an exquisitely carved European coffee table appeared in front of Xia Ke, with steaming black tea and many exquisite desserts and pastries on them.

Xia Ke stared at it for several times, and then said, "But I want to eat something salty."

"Okay, at your service." The man actually nodded, and he snapped his fingers again. A batch of Chinese furniture was placed in front of Xia Ke, with rice and a pot of large vegetables on top.

"The fat intestines and tripe you like, are you satisfied with this?"

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke no longer wanted to be shocked.

Xia Ke sat down and stretched out his chopsticks tentatively.

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke: This is too delicious! !