213

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke blushed: "No need to describe it in detail here! Let's talk about the key points!"

Chu Xiangmo chuckled, rubbed his slightly tired brows, and continued the story behind it.

After returning to the Imperial Capital from Jiangzhou City, Lin Lang found out the true location of the Fanxing.

As a gland doctor and a professional researcher on related projects, Lin Lang discovered one of the biggest secrets about human glands - mental power.

This is a new word that has only appeared in recent years.

Many people don't even know the existence of spiritual power, and they also doubt its existence.

In addition to the mental power produced by the brain, glands are also an important source.

This is also the reason why Alpha's mental power level is generally higher than Omega's in most cases.

Of course, these confidential documents were discovered by Chu Xiangmo during the investigation of Zhibo Laboratory.

You know, when he was at Qingnan University, although he was a business school student, his second major was related to mechas and holographic systems.

Mechas and holographic systems ultimately want to reach a new height and break through the existing technological level, all related to mental power.

The star sign is a breakthrough point.

But on that trip to Fanxing, Chu Xiangmo was exposed.

In order not to involve Xia Ke, Chu Xiangmo chose to leave her temporarily after he was exposed.

"Who are you targeting?" Xia Ke asked.

"A lot." Chu Xiangmo said, "Jiang Jing, the Shen family, and some people who have been paying attention to this case."

But he had long expected that he would not be able to hide behind the scenes forever.

It's just that he underestimated how much he cared about her.

"What exactly is in the Stars?"

"Some criminal evidence of the Shen family and other families...as well as key information that can break through the mental power."

No wonder Chu Fanxing's mental experience on the Fanxing was very strange. Now the research on mental power has stalled. If the legacy she left behind is carefully studied, then the study of spiritual power will surely reach a higher level.

"This is a huge wealth, and naturally many people are jealous."

"But this is not evidence about Alpha's disappearance and the dirty things behind it."

Chu Xiangmo nodded: "But there is Chu Fanxing's spiritual body in the Fanxing. As long as we compare it with the evidence in the police's possession, we can know that the missing person must be Chu Fanxing."

"Now, the police only need to get Shen Wenhe's real blood sample, and they can also compare whether the DNA remaining at the crime scene is his."

Xia Ke: "Crime scene? Didn't you say it was blown up?"

Chu Xiangmo's eyes were slightly cold: "What if there is more than one crime scene?"

Xia Ke suddenly felt numbness on his back: "For example...?"

"For example, this kind of thing still exists."

Xia Ke tightened his hands and suddenly felt a little cold.

"What are you going to do now?" she asked.

The man moved his wrists. After being handcuffed for a long time, the blood flow was blocked. "Wait."

Xia Ke was confused: "Wait?"

Chu Xiangmo nodded slightly: "When Jiang Jing can't hold it anymore, Gu Shu will take action."

"But..." Xia Ke thought of the conversation between Jiang Jing and Gu Shu just now, "I feel that Jiang Jing has a back-up plan."

She told Chu Xiangmo the riddle-like conversation between Gu Shu and Jiang Jing just now, and the man frowned slightly when he heard the words, obviously thinking of something.

His lips moved, as if he was considering whether to say anything. Xia Ke knew what he was thinking as soon as he looked at his expression, and immediately said: "Didn't you say you won't hide it?"

Chu Xiangmo glanced at her, as if I had said that before.

Xia Ke said confidently: "You said you would tell me everything, but you didn't mean to hide it."

The man stared at her with dark eyes and suddenly said:

"Then do you forgive me?"

Xia Ke was stunned, this guy actually remembered this incident, she had completely forgotten about it.

Xia Ke scratched his hair and said vaguely: "You say it first, and then I'll think about it." Inexplicably, she felt that it would be too easy to forgive him now.

The two of them had already stood up, and Chu Xiangmo lowered his head and looked at her, with innocence and grievance in his black and white eyes.

But in the end, when he saw that Xia Ke was unmoved, he withdrew his gaze, pondered for a moment, frowned slightly, and said slowly: "I'm not sure. According to him, there should be something set up around me."

Xia Ke immediately thought of feeling something on Chu Xiangmo's waist during the hug.

"Did he tie anything around your waist?"

Chu Xiangmo said: "I have taken down the iron chain that originally prevented me from escaping."

Xia Ke stepped forward and raised his hand to lift the corner of Chu Xiangmo's clothes. The man moved his hands, but in the end he did nothing and let her do what she did.

Xia Ke first saw the man's thin waist, abdominal muscles and shark line under the clothes. He couldn't help but fixate on it. When he heard the man chuckle, he immediately turned his head, pretending that he was checking carefully.

Suppressing the urge to touch him, Xia Ke thought that Chu Xiangmo's figure was too good. He had never been seen exercising.

Just as she was thinking about it, her eyes suddenly froze.

"Chu Xiangmo," Xia Ke said, "What is that iron-like thing on your lower back that is shining red?"