229

She walked to the light screen and looked at the girl lying on the bed.

She closed her eyes and looked much thinner in the large hospital gown.

Xia Ke asked: "...Am I not wearing one? Why do I still have a body in that world?"

The world consciousness said: "Because this was originally a novel world, a projection of your consciousness, but now, this world has become a truly real world, and your projection has become a real person."

"But if you choose to give up living here, this body here will also leave."

"What if I gave up life in the world over there?"

"Then...the result is the same."

There was another silence in the air, which seemed very depressing.

Xia Ke raised his hand and gently traced his thin face in the light screen.

She looked at the bedside of the hospital bed. There was nothing there.

How to choose?

In this world, she has people she likes, her own job, and a lot of wealth, but she is different from the people in this world after all.

She didn't dare get hurt or get sick because the secrets of her body would be discovered.

She has no place of origin, because her place of origin is another world.

Once she chooses this place, she will eventually lose the opportunity to return to her hometown. She will never be able to go back to her hometown.

in that world.

Although she lost her parents, she had her own career and her own family.

She won't be out of place, nor will she be frightened all day long.

Moreover...her parents were buried in her original world.

The country where she had lived for twenty-one years.

Xia Ke slowly squatted down and covered his face, feeling helpless as never before.

My heart seemed to be torn in two.

It also made Xia Ke feel unprecedented pain.

In her conscious space, her emotions were amplified, which also showed that she was no longer suppressed, and all her emotions had been withdrawn.

So she won't feel like it's okay anymore, and she won't feel like she doesn't care anymore.

She felt sadness, pain and reluctance, as well as the unwillingness buried deep in her heart.

When the girl squatted down, the world unconsciously took two steps forward. He also clearly felt that the "god" who created this world was sad.

For people in this world, they are involuntarily attracted to girls.

In fact, the same is true for world consciousness.

The handsome and elegant man slowly raised his hand, leaned down, and gently patted the girl's back.

He saw the girl raising her head, her eyes slightly red, and said to him: "My ability can't travel through the world?"

Seeing her expression like this, World Consciousness felt as if his heart had been pricked with needles. It was obvious that he had no such thing as a human being's embodied heart.

He lowered his eyes, avoiding the girl's pitiful and cute gaze.

"Miss Xia, your ability is because this world was created by you, and you can only use it in this world."

He paused and then said: "Even if you give up such power, you can only use it once to travel through the world."

The tip of the girl's nose was a little red, and her voice was a little hoarse: "What do you mean?"

"After I send you back, you only have one chance to choose whether to come back or not."

"That said, it's one-way."

Xia Ke finally slowly sat on the ground, hugging his knees and legs, and bunched himself up.

what......

Such a bloody choice and a bloody plot.

Is this some TV show novel?

She wanted to say domineeringly that only children make choices, adults have to make choices, but sometimes the reality is so helpless.

"So that's it. It seems that I am the key person."

The sudden female voice sounded in the empty space of consciousness, full of vitality and liveliness.

Xia Ke suddenly looked up and found a tall woman looking at the space with interest. She walked over slowly.

Xia Ke forgot her entanglement and sadness for a moment. She raised her hand in shock and pointed at the other party with some trembling.

"C-Chu Fanxing!"

No, Xia Ke thought to herself, is she dead? !

Is she just going to die if she hesitates for a moment? !

Why did she see Chu Fanxing here!

The consciousness of the world on the side once again sensed the girl's thoughts. It was obvious that she had not yet figured out how to close the channel.

He covered his forehead with his slender fingers and sighed helplessly.

"You're not dead." He lowered his voice and said to the girl, "She just came in."

Xia Ke looked at him with a shocked expression: "Did you already know that she came in!"

World Consciousness shook his head slightly: "I just discovered it too."

He stood up, bowed slightly towards Chu Fanxing who walked in, and made a gentleman's salute.

"Nice to meet you, Major General Chu Fanxing." The man paused and said slowly, "Thank you for your contribution to this world. As a representative of this world, I would like to express my most sincere gratitude to you."

"Eh?" Chu Fanxing, who had a girlish appearance, opened her eyes slightly. She seemed startled, and then she seemed a little shy. She scratched her hair and said with a big smile, "I didn't do anything, no. I, too, will have Wang Fanxing and Chen Fanxing in the future."