221

There was an atmosphere between her and Chu Xiangmo that no one could get involved in, which seemed to separate everyone around them, making people afraid to come forward.

Shen Ci knew very well that the new bomb Jiang Jing planted was real, because he had seen such the latest military weapon in a report from his father.

It was also clear that in the short twenty seconds just now, they had no time to leave the building.

Not only did the bomb on Chu Xiangmo stop exploding, but the bombs in the entire building also stopped.

At the moment of life and death, Shen Ci and Shen Lin first looked at each other, and saw the calmness of facing death in each other's eyes, and then they turned their attention to the girl not far away.

The weakness caused by those sweet pheromones just now was gradually disappearing. They could follow the crowd and escape, but they did not do so.

Even Shen Wenhe, who wanted to escape, and Shen Ci glanced at Butler Xiao Yan beside him, and suddenly felt that the other party seemed too calm.

The polite butler firmly controlled the wheelchair. Even though his father was pale and coughing and bursting with anger, he did not take him away. Instead, he allowed the belated police to prepare for the incident. Take his father away.

Makes people care.

But at this moment, Shen Ci's heart was focused on the girl not far away.

Even though the atmosphere between them was difficult for people to get involved, he was not an ordinary person and had no intention of looking at her.

The changes in the girl's body naturally did not escape his eyes. Similarly, Shen Ci felt that if he did not step forward at this time, he might regret it in the future.

Apparently, his brother seemed to think so too.

But Shen Lin just pressed his shoulder lightly, took a deep look at Xia Ke and Chu Xiangmo hugging each other in the distance, and then quietly left with the police - as the former CEO of Zhibo and also a member of the Shen family The eldest son will naturally be involved in the case.

Today was supposed to be Zhibo's turnaround, but instead it became their fate.

Shen Ci didn't expect that Shen Lin could hold back and go check on Xia Ke's condition immediately.

He grinded his teeth. Even if Xia Ke and Chu Xiangmo were reborn after the disaster, he still felt uncomfortable seeing the two of them hugging each other.

He stepped forward and was about to speak, but found that the girl raised her head and said something to Chu Xiangmo. Then she closed her eyes and her body immediately softened - as if she had fainted suddenly.

"Coco!" Chu Xiangmo's breath was suffocated. He caught Xia Ke the moment she fell softly. His eyelashes trembled slightly and his hands seemed to be shaking.

He broke out in a cold sweat almost instantly and held the girl tightly in his arms.

"Coco! Coco? Doctor-! Ambulance-!"

Shen Ci had never seen Chu Xiangmo like this. The man who always had a gentle smile and calmly stirred up the situation behind his back was like a helpless child, holding his only treasure tightly.

He was also shocked. He quickly squatted down, probed the girl's nose with his hand, and then slowly breathed a sigh of relief.

"What's wrong with her?" Shen Ci asked.

However, the fear in the man's eyes was so clear that it seemed to have infected him. This made Shen Ci realize at once that Xia Kede's coma was not an ordinary faint.

"I have no idea......"

Shen Ci felt that Chu Xiangmo seemed to have realized something. He looked at Xia Ke with too much panic, as if he was about to lose his life, like a trapped animal wandering around, or like a dog abandoned by its owner.

"Chu Xiangmo, calm down!" Shen Ci almost roared out. He was irritated and anxious, and the ominous premonition in his heart gradually amplified, clenching his heart tightly.

The scene was too chaotic. The crowd was crying after the robbery, the police were struggling to maintain order, and the robbers were trying to escape in troubled waters, making it impossible for people to pay attention to the situation here for a while.

Although some people have realized that maybe they have done something here, these bombs that have been preset have not exploded.

No one heard it. For a moment, a slight gunshot broke through the air, shooting with a sharp arc towards the head of the man who was kneeling on the ground and hugging the girl tightly.

Chu Xiangmo seemed to feel something. The half-broken light above fell on his eyelashes, casting a faint shadow. He raised his eyes slightly, and there was a rapid trajectory across his eyes.

No one noticed that the girl's lowered hand moved unconsciously.

As if there is some kind of barrier, these traces are staggered.

He was startled for a moment, then returned his gaze to the girl in his arms.

"Ah--" there was a scream next to him, followed by the horrified noises of others.

"Someone shot!!"

"B-it's bleeding-!"

"Help--!"

The crowd who gradually woke up broke into another commotion, and the police who maintained order had no way of controlling the situation.

However, neither Chu Xiangmo nor Shen Ci had the intention to pay attention.

Only Gu Shu, who had just given orders to his subordinates and reported the situation from outside, took the time to return and found that Shen Wenhe, who was sitting in a wheelchair, was the one who was shot.

The old man had been exhausted all night. The rich Tang suit he was wearing had become wrinkled. At this time, blood was gradually overflowing from the three inches below his waist, and then gradually stained the clothes red.