201

Mainly because he agreed to be Shen Lin's dance partner. It would not be good if he let him go.

"Xia Ke, you are here."

A slightly cold male voice, low and steady.

Xia Ke was stunned and turned around to see Shen Lin, who was not far away and was wearing a black suit. He was adjusting his sleeves and walked in. Xia Ke seemed to be able to see the diamonds inlaid on it.

Naturally, the security guard saw such a big living person approaching. He was stunned for a moment and quickly said respectfully: "Mr. Shen."

Then he glanced at Xia Ke and quickly apologized: "I'm really sorry, Miss. I'm really sorry for causing you any inconvenience."

Xia Ke shook his head: "This is your job too, it doesn't matter."

Shen Lin was not a harsh person originally, not to mention Xia Ke said so. He just nodded to the security guard, indicating that the other party did not need to bow and apologize, and said to Xia Ke: "Come with me."

Although he didn't like Shen Lin's commanding tone, Xia Ke still followed him with the dress in his arms.

"Where are you taking me?"

Shen Lin obviously deliberately matched Xia Ke's footsteps and did not walk very fast. He was tall and Xia Ke felt like he needed to look up at him when walking beside him.

The man with a stern face raised his lips slightly. This expression made his originally cold lines become much softer. Even the peach blossom eyes behind the gold-rimmed glasses did not seem so cold.

"Did you just think of asking now?"

Shen Lin actually joked with her.

Xia Ke cursed, is he in such a good mood today? It's like something good happened.

Xia Ke said: "You asked me to follow you."

The man's eyes glanced at the pocket she was holding in her arms, and his tone sounded cold and indifferent, but it was much gentler than usual.

"Aren't you afraid that I will sell you?"

Xia Ke is sure that Shen Lin is in a good mood today.

The big boss would actually make such a vulgar-sounding joke to her.

Xia Ke curled his lips: "Please, didn't you invite me to the opening dance? Where else can you sell me?"

I don't know if it's because Shen Lin's aura is not as cold as before, or because he has always been very friendly towards her.

Xia Ke was not as timid as before in front of Shen Lin, and he could even say something back.

"Take you to the changing room." The man curled his lips, which made his always cold expression seem to melt a little, and his cold peach blossom eyes seemed to have a glimmer of light falling into them, and the light shimmered.

Many people greeted Shen Lin along the way. Xia Ke followed him with her clothes in her arms, which also made others look at her twice. However, maybe because of her gray-faced appearance, no one thought that she would be at the party today. Opening.

"Mr. Shen, I haven't seen you for a long time. I miss you so much!" Hearty laughter came from the side. Xia Ke looked over and found that she was a tall woman.

She looks average, but has an aura.

There was a mixture of restrained and arrogant aura around her, and she was clearly full of humility and kindness when she smiled, but Xia might have seen something called ambition in her eyes.

Shen Lin returned to his original cold expression and shook hands with the woman.

"Mr. Jiang, good evening." He greeted quietly.

Maybe Xia Ke had too much background, the woman seemed to think she was Shen Lin's little assistant.

"Mr. Shen, I heard that the old man has something big to announce tonight. I would like to congratulate you in advance."

Looking at the woman's meaningful smile, Xia Ke thought something big was going to happen tonight?

Could it be that Shen Wenhe announced his abdication and handed over Zhi Bo's throne to Shen Lin?

Now Zhibo seems to be standing firm in public opinion, but everyone who works there knows that Zhibo is about to be in trouble.

Shen Lin did not reveal other emotions because of the woman's words. He said politely: "But it's just hearsay. The protagonists of the annual meeting are Zhibo's employees, not me. I'm very grateful to Mr. Jiang for coming tonight." banquet. I have something else to do, so I'll leave first."

After saying that, the man nodded slightly towards the woman, then turned his head and said to Xia Ke, who was silently eating melon as a background: "Xia Ke, let's go."

"Oh." Xia Ke responded, looking at Mr. Jiang who was saying goodbye with an unchanged smile, and felt that the other party must have come to test him just now.

Xia Ke followed Shen Lin, and the noise of the crowd gradually became quieter. Shen Lin also deliberately slowed down, and Xia Ke was shoulder to shoulder with the man again.

She couldn't help but ask: "What big event will happen tonight?"

Shen Lin glanced at her: "You're curious?"

Xia Ke's little chicken pecked at the rice and nodded: "I'm very curious."

Shen Lin looked at her for a while and turned his head back.

"I don't know either." Shen Lin said calmly, "Maybe it's not a good thing."

After hearing the man's perfunctory tone, Xia Ke was not unhappy. After all, she was the one who asked the question which was a bit deep.

Xia Ke glanced at the man.

The profile is also pretty good.

Xia Ke thought to himself that compared to Shen Ci, Shen Lin's outline was deeper, handsome and had a sense of asceticism.

It's no wonder that Shen Lin became the most popular after the sketch in the original work came out.

"Speaking of which," Xia Ke asked, "Why did you come to take me to the changing room in person? And how did you know that I came in through the side door of Area A?"