214

Next to Chu Xiangmo's beautiful waistline, almost deep under the belt, there is a small piece of iron.

Xia Ke didn't know what it was, but when she saw this thing, she had a bad feeling in her heart.

Chu Xiangmo also paused, then grabbed Xia Ke's hand and pulled him aside, but his tone was very calm.

"Don't touch."

Seeing the man's appearance, Xia Ke had a bad premonition: "What is this?"

Chu Xiangmo wanted to touch his lower back, but then gave up, his expression gloomy and sinister.

His harmless demeanor changed.

Chu Xiangmo paused: "Have you forgive me?"

Xia Ke laughed angrily, but she knew that when this man said this, this thing must be a very scary thing.

Xia Ke took a deep breath and said in his heart not to be angry: "You tell me and I will forgive you."

Chu Xiangmo smiled, looked at her and said slowly: "It's a new type of bomb."

Xia Ke felt a chill in his heart and his body stiffened for a moment.

She murmured: "...This is Jiang Jing's back-up plan."

No wonder he asked Gu Shu to choose one of the three.

"Once it explodes, the entire building will be destroyed." Chu Xiangmo's voice was very calm.

Xia Ke felt that his appearance made people feel chills running down their spines, as if he was not the one who was scheduled to die: "Can't it be dismantled?"

Chu Xiangmo whispered: "The fingerprint of the person who set it is necessary. If nothing else happens, then Jiang Jing himself will definitely be needed to unlock it."

"If it flashes red... then it means that he abandoned the last safety device and can't turn back after turning on the timer."

Chu Xiangmo smiled slightly and looked at her with dark eyes. The harmlessness and grievance at this moment had long disappeared, but his natural greed and possessiveness.

"Coco, you still found me."

Xia Ke looked at him, a little dazed.

"Chu Xiangmo, aren't you afraid of death?"

Chu Xiangmo curled his lips: "I wasn't afraid before, but now I am."

Xia Ke said: "Then why are you...so calm."

Chu Xiangmo looked at her and asked again: "Have you forgive me?"

Xia Ke inexplicably understood his thoughts at this time.

She looked at him ridiculously.

"You mean, if I see you like this, feel that you are on the line between life and death, and feel that you are very pitiful, I will forgive you, right?"

Xia Ke knew he was sick, but he didn't expect him to be so sick!

This man used everything he could, even his own life, as a bargaining chip. This made Xia Ke feel a chill on his back, and it was the first time he felt the horror of Chu Xiangmo.

Chu Xiangmo stared at Xia Ke's expression for a while, a trace of confusion flashed in his black eyes.

"...You're even more angry."

Xia Ke suddenly understood.

Chu Xiangmo seemed to be able to dominate the relationship between them, but in fact he didn't understand what a correct and healthy relationship looked like.

And she was wrong too.

The constant evasion and withdrawal left Chu Xiangmo without any sense of security, which made him use such a paranoid way to achieve his goals.

Xia Ke stepped forward, gritted his teeth, and stopped talking in circles, letting Chu Xiangmo guess her mood, because this guy couldn't understand what she was angry about no matter how hard he tried.

"Chu Xiangmo, listen to me." Xia Ke grabbed the man's collar and asked him to come closer to her. This was the first time she showed such a strong look.

"I was angry before because I felt that you didn't trust me, so you didn't tell me anything and I was angry."

"And now, I'm angry because you don't know how to cherish your life!"

The girl's eyes were spitting fire, like the scorching sun, but it made Chu Xiangmo feel trembling.

Because at this moment, the girl's brown-black eyes were full of him, and her emotions were also affected by him.

"Chu Xiangmo," the girl glared at him fiercely, her words thundering, "If you don't know how to cherish yourself, then I will never forgive you and I will leave your world."

The man's eyes flashed with panic.

Heavy snow was flying outside, and strong winds were blowing across the city.

Isn't that what Chu Xiangmo is like in the original work?

He must learn to cherish himself.

Xia Ke stared at him: "Do you understand?"

Chu Xiangmo let her move, like a weak person without strength.

He looked directly at her, his clear black eyes as ignorant and innocent as a child's. However, at this moment, he looked like a child who got delicious candy, smiling happily.

"Okay," he said, "as long as you don't leave me."

Xia Ke sneered: "But I don't want to die with you."

Chu Xiangmo raised his hand, but Xia Ke slapped it away.

The girl took his wrist and headed back in the direction she came from.

Just when Chu Xiangmo was about to say something, he was given a cold look by the girl, and it was this that made him feel the trembling in his soul.

Such cold and angry eyes were given to him.

Since Chu Xiangmo knew Xia Kelai, he had never seen her really angry.

The last time Lin Lang offended her, such emotions quickly disappeared.

No matter what she has been through, even if she is verbally attacked by others, she does not have much ups and downs of emotions, and she can even smile in a friendly manner the next time they meet.