235

It was always like this when she first woke up. It took her a while to react before she realized what her roommate was talking about.

"What time is it!!" She jumped up and quickly climbed down from the upper bunk.

"It's seven forty-five!"

Roommate B, who told Xia Ke the time, was putting on his pants. When Xia Ke saw his white thighs, his eyes suddenly turned red and he quickly turned around to wash up.

Their entire dormitory is going to be late!

Due to the emergency, Xia Ke had no time to be embarrassed.

As one of the top universities in the country, Qingnan University has very good dormitory conditions. Although four people live in one dormitory, there are only two wash basins.

Xia Ke was brushing his teeth while roommate C was washing his face. In addition to the two large mirrors on the sink, there is also a huge floor-to-ceiling mirror behind them.

Xia Ke looked up and saw another male Omega choosing clothes.

"Little A, don't try! There are only ten minutes left. If you try again, you will be late."

Little A ignored it and compared the clothes. Xia Ke noticed that the clothes were short crop tops.

Xia Ke: No matter how many times I watch it, it still feels a little strange...

Little A: "There's enough time, why are you in a hurry."

The roommate B who just spoke rolled his eyes in a subtle way, completely emulating the essence of Cardi B rolling her eyes.

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke spat out the foam in her mouth, feeling that no matter how long she lived with these two Omega male roommates, she was still not used to their strange antics...

All in all, every conversation they have is like two mothers fighting each other.

"Keke, don't be in a daze." After washing her face, roommate C called Xia Ke's attention back. She is a girl with a very gentle appearance and a gentle temperament, giving people the feeling of a big sister.

Just like her temperament, she also takes good care of Xia Ke, who has just arrived in this world.

Roommate B, who had put on shoes and clothes, was drawing on his eyebrows. Xia Ke didn't know how he was able to apply the base makeup in just two minutes.

Roommate A saw this and said angrily: "You are still telling me, aren't you also wasting your time putting on makeup?"

Roommate B rolled his eyes once again: "You can dawdle, but I can't?"

Roommate C smoothed things over: "Okay, don't argue. If we don't leave now, I'm afraid we won't even have a place."

Roommate A was putting on lipstick. Every time she saw his red and tender lips, Xia Ke felt that she had lost, and she had lost completely.

"It's not B's fault. The alarm clock he set was turned off."

Roommate B: "What do you mean, the whole dormitory just wakes up to my alarm clock?"

Xia Ke:......

Sure enough, the conversation evolved into this again.

I don't know if it's because people of the same sex repel each other (Xia Ke doubts this), or because their two positions are so similar (Xia Ke thinks this is the reason), but every time her two male Omega roommates talk about it, Two sentences are about to quarrel again.

The composition of their dormitory is actually a bit strange.

Two male O's are tit for tat, one is a gentle female O who smoothes things over, and the other is a Buddhist type who lies flat on her back and feels uncomfortable all over.

And for some unknown reason, these two men always end up involving her...

"Xia Ke, tell me, did I set the alarm clock to wake up the whole dormitory?"

"Also called Coco, hehe, are you a chicken looking for your mother? I think Coco doesn't even bother to pay attention to you."

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke laughed a few times. She had already tied her hair. When she looked at the time, there were only five minutes left.

"Only five minutes left!!" Because of her words, the attention of the whole dormitory was suddenly diverted.

So no one stopped arguing, picked up his schoolbag and ran towards the classroom.

When the door was closing, roommate C took advantage of the gap and said to Xia Ke: "Today's class will have sophomore Chu Xiangmo as a teaching assistant. That's why the two of them are like this."

Panting from running, roommate C didn't notice the confusion in Xia Ke's eyes. Maybe she never thought that Xia Ke didn't know Chu Xiangmo.

And Xia Ke, who had never participated in any school activities: Who is this person?

Their dormitory was not far from the classroom where the practical class was held. As soon as they stepped into the classroom, the bell rang, and the four of them sneaked in through the back door.

Xia Ke already felt something was different in the classroom before he even got close to it.

so many people.

She has never seen so many people in a practical class.

And no one grabbed the back row! ! It wasn't like this during the last class! !

Their practical class classroom is a large circular ladder classroom with a large space in the middle. The entire classroom can be reassembled and spliced by pressing a button to form a large venue for them to conduct practical operations after the theoretical class.

However, most of the people who can win this honor are Alpha, and there may be a small amount of Beta, but basically they have no chance of being an Omega.

It's not because of gender discrimination, but because the bone density of the three genders of ABO is different. The maximum endurance of the newly developed exoskeleton mecha is the higher Beta level. Currently, there is still no information about Omega. Ongoing research.

When Xia Ke was taking a theory class before, he heard from the teacher that the topic of mental power was beginning to be raised. It is very likely that future Omegas can also operate mechas through mental power.

However, Xia Ke didn't think so far yet. She looked nervously at the packed classroom. There were too many people. The four of them couldn't sit together this time and had to spread out.