233

Obviously, Secretary Liu also understood.

Secretary Liu finally smiled slowly and said, "I understand, and I will inform Mr. Shen of your intention."

...

Xia Ke felt that Chu Xiangmo was a little weird today.

Today is the day she is discharged from the hospital.

After Secretary Liu left, she was ready to go home.

Nothing happened to her originally. After staying in the hospital for three days, she was informed that she could pack up and leave.

Chu Xiangmo was very worried and felt that he should check it carefully again.

Lin Lang said to him: "Then can you let me study what happened to Xia Ke?"

So Chu Xiangmo gave the other party a fake smile, took Xia Ke and left without looking back.

Xia Ke always felt that Lin Lang was really good at hitting Chu Xiangmo's points accurately.

Before leaving, Xia Ke looked back at this young man who always smiled but didn't seem to be smiling from his heart.

Lin Lang noticed her gaze and his smile deepened.

Xia Ke was stunned.

Then the young man in a white coat disappeared behind the door.

He just... seemed to really smile.

Even the eyes have a subtle light.

Xia Ke asked Chu Xiangmo: "Lin Lang is in a good mood recently?"

Chu Xiangmo paused. He didn't really want him to talk about his friend with a strange brain circuit, but he still answered Xia Ke obediently.

"He has made new progress on topics related to glands and mental power."

"Oh, no wonder..."

However, Xia Ke and Chu Xiangmo didn't know that Lin Lang had carefully read all of Xia Ke's physical information before destroying her information.

Xia Ke felt that Chu Xiangmo was weird for another very important reason.

He would often come and ask her many things.

It was pretty normal at first.

"Coco, do you feel uncomfortable there?"

"Coco, what do you want to eat for dinner?"

"Coco, do you want to eat fruit?"

Then it gets weirder and weirder.

"Coco, can you sit next to me?"

"Coco, I'm hungry, can I eat?"

"Keke, our door hasn't been replaced yet. Can I find someone to replace it..."

"Stop, stop, stop!"

Xia Ke interrupted him.

She was sitting on the sofa at home, accompanying Chu Xiangmo to pack the various luggage piled on the floor that she had not yet had time to pack.

Who could have imagined that so many things had happened during this period of time.

"There are some things you can't decide on your own? Why do you ask me everything?"

Chu Xiangmo paused, then raised his dark eyes, and Xia Ke actually saw a rare hesitation in his eyes: "Didn't you say... we need to communicate well?"

Chu Xiangmo was stunned for a moment when he saw the girl, and then burst into laughter.

Her eyebrows are arched, and her smile is as fresh as the crescent moon, making those who look at it unable to help but smile along with her.

The girl rushed up to him, pinched his face, and then smiled in a tone that Chu Xiangmo couldn't distinguish: "You are so cute."

The man was stunned. First he subconsciously grabbed the girl's hand and rubbed it slightly. Then, in her smile, he hesitated again and said, "Did I...did I do something wrong?"

"No." Xia Ke said, "Well...but not every request from me means good communication."

There was a trace of confusion in Chu Xiangmo's dark eyes. In his short and long life, it was difficult to have such a peaceful and gentle relationship.

Even when he was with Xia Ke before, he always wanted to seduce the other person and endured his suppressed emotions.

At this time, the way she looked over with a smile made him feel a little strange, but he didn't hate it, he was just a little uncomfortable with it.

Xia Ke could see his appearance and probably guessed his confusion.

No one has ever taught him what a healthy relationship is. Similarly, Chu Xiangmo has almost no lovers who are in a normal relationship.

She pinched the man's face again. The skin was smooth and comfortable.

"Don't worry, you don't need to ask me if I agree with some small things about yourself."

Chu Xiangmo pondered for a moment, then nodded solemnly, "I understand."

...

Xia Ke regretted it.

She shouldn't have said that in the morning.

After dinner, around eight or nine o'clock, Chu Xiangmo was cleaning up the refrigerator. He took out a bottle of liqueur and then asked her.

"You have a bottle of wine here, Coco."

Xia Ke was lazily slumped on the sofa watching TV. The TV was broadcasting the news that had made a lot of noise during this period. Even the Vice President expressed his opinion on this and asked the Police Department and the Investigation Bureau to report this matter. Investigate the matter thoroughly and give the public the truth.

She looked up and said, "Oh, this was given to Zhao Nan when he came here."

The man paused and his dark eyes darkened.

However, Xia Ke's attention returned to the news and he didn't notice it at all.

She's still giving her opinion.

"It seems Shen Wenhe is going to be in bad luck. Chemical castration, tsk tsk tsk."

"I don't know if Zhibo can survive. Do you think I should continue to work? It's better to resign. I can be considered a rich woman."

"I heard that Shen Ci gave you a promotion, right?"

However, she asked several more times, but did not hear Chu Xiangmo's answer.