215

She looks ordinary enough, she can cry, laugh, and joke with others. You will be happy when you eat delicious food, and cry when you see a sad movie.

But there were never big emotional ups and downs.

In a sense, she seemed to have no strong emotions at all.

But now, Chu Xiangmo saw that she had dedicated all these ups and downs of emotions to himself.

This made him feel sincerely that he seemed to be able to keep her.

After being differentiated into Alpha, Chu Xiangmo always had a bad premonition, like a deep intuition, feeling that Xia Ke would leave sooner or later.

Sometimes when he looks at the Chibo Building and then at the blue sky, he will feel dizzy, but this feeling quickly disappears.

And it seems that just him is not enough.

Obviously he shouldn't have such thoughts, he is jealous of everyone who can get her attention, but his intuition is like the chirping of cicadas in summer, constantly reminding him.

Chu Xiangmo looked at the girl who was holding his hand and walking forward. She was still wearing that beautiful dress. Her exposed back had a very beautiful waist groove. Her butterfly bones were like wings, as if she could spread her wings and fly away.

The beauty is beyond ordinary.

On the way back, everyone disappeared. Maybe they ran away, or maybe someone came in to rescue me.

When Xia Ke took Chu Xiangmo back to the banquet hall, he found that the scene inside had changed again.

The men and women who had lost their minds were now unconscious and tied to the ground aside. Jiang Jing was playing with a gun in his hand. The plainclothes men were gone, leaving only Gu Shu confronting Jiang Jing.

Among the members of the marriage team, only Shen Wenhe was tied to Jiang Jing's side, while the two Chen brothers and Zhao Nan were tied to chairs nearby.

Their arrival naturally attracted everyone's attention.

Gu Shu frowned: "Xia Ke, why are you back!"

The two people who came back were naturally surrounded by Jiang Jing's men.

The sweet smell in the air has dissipated a lot, and the air cleaning device has obviously been restarted.

Chu Xiangmo came a little closer to her, and Xia Ke felt that his body temperature seemed to have risen a little, and looked back at him: "Are you okay?"

Chu Xiangmo also lowered his voice and said, "I'm fine. The smell has dissipated a lot."

However, Xia Ke could still smell the pheromones on Chu Xiangmo's body at the tip of his nose. Obviously, he was not as calm as he appeared.

Fortunately, these "bodyguards" all wear masks that block pheromones.

There were many Alphas besieging them, but Xia Ke was not afraid.

Hum hum, take a mental attack from her--

Xia Ke:! !

Xia Ke: Why can't I use it again?

Chu Xiangmo asked innocently from behind her: "Are we here to be caught by them?"

Xia Ke, who was still aggressive but seemed confident: "...Don't just watch!"

Chu Xiangmo squeezed her hand and told her not to worry, and then the two of them were tied up by several Alphas and pulled to Jiang Jing's side.

Xia Ke:......

Chu Xiangmo actually smiled at her.

Does this guy know what's happening now? He even managed to laugh! !

Jiang Jingdao: "Don't even think about calling the police. All the surveillance here and the channels that can communicate with the outside world are already under my control..."

Before he finished speaking, there was a sudden roar in the distance.

Everyone looked in the direction of the sound and found that outside the huge single-sided glass wall, in the distance of the originally ornately decorated lawn outside the stadium, a tall steel giant was slowly flying over.

Xia Ke was stunned.

that is--

Stars.

Chapter 87

Xia Ke stared at his hands and was threatened by the man beside him: "Don't move! If you move again, I'll shoot!"

How did things develop like this?

Xia Ke sighed inwardly. A cold tube-like object was pressed against his temple, and he could still smell gunpowder smoke at the tip of his nose.

She was kidnapped by Jiang Jing.

Chu Xiangmo, who originally looked calm, had already changed his expression at this time. He reacted the moment before Jiang Jing made a move, but because he was also being hijacked, he was held down and knelt on the floor.

"Jiang Jing, if you dare to touch her, I will not only make you regret it, but I will also make Sheng Jun die without a burial place!"

Jiang Jing's eyes were red, and he sneered: "Really? Then before that, if you save someone's life, I will make a profit."

Xia Ke didn't dare to move. Her eyes passed through the anxious and worried people, and looked at the huge floor-to-ceiling glass window not far away, where the silhouette of the steel giant could not be concealed in the snowstorm.

Xia Ke actually had time to think about other things.

I have to say, the arrival of Fanxing is really cool--

The situation shocked the entire audience.

Although separated by glass, the huge roar still reached the ears of everyone who was awake.

In the wind and snow, the luminous steel giant's bright searchlights shone directly into the room, and there were also some lasers on the joints, which was especially obvious in the dim outdoor.

It was cold and chilly, making people feel chilled even through the glass. The snowstorm made it difficult for him to see very clearly. The huge falling snow slapped on his body, leaving thick shadows in the light and shadow.