222

The policeman who was about to take him away looked shocked and solemn. When he saw Gu Shu, he immediately saluted and said, "Officer Gu! There are snipers outside the scene, and they seem to be trying to silence Shen Wenhe."

After he finished speaking, he hurriedly called two policemen and took Shen Wenhe to seek medical treatment.

We can't let anything happen to the suspect before the trial! Otherwise, subsequent liability litigation will be even more difficult!

At this time, Gu Shu took off his original jacket, revealing a black T-shirt wrapped around his upper body, showing his strong chest and the sharpness and awe-inspiring nature of his original profession.

His eyes quickly locked on the still calm-looking housekeeper named Yan, and he felt that something was wrong with him.

Butler Yan noticed his gaze, smiled politely at him, and then looked at the watch on his wrist--

It's rare to see people using such retro wind-up watches nowadays. Gu Shu frowned, feeling even more weird about this strict housekeeper.

He was like a shadow, present at everything that happened tonight.

"Mr. Yan, I think you seem too calm? Was what happened tonight what you expected?"

There was still blood on the ground, and combined with Butler Xiao Yan's handsome and polite face, it looked dizzying.

But it made Gu Shu frown even more.

Butler Xiao Yan seemed to have a predetermined mood and waited until he asked a question before answering.

"I haven't finished my work yet," Butler Yan said, "Please wait a moment, Officer Gu."

Before Gu Shu could react, Butler Yan walked in a direction not far away.

Gu Shucai noticed in the chaotic crowd that Xia Ke was picked up by Chu Xiangmo and ran outside, while Shen Ci was on the side to help him clear the way in the chaotic crowd.

They paid no attention to the commotion of shootings nearby, and kept their attention on Xia Ke.

Gu Shu also didn't know that the bullet was not aimed at Shen Wenhe, but Chu Xiangmo.

Gu Shu and Butler Yan were located just close to the exit. He followed Butler Yan and saw Butler Yan stopping Chu Xiangmo.

"Gu team--!" Zhong Baiqi, who was walking through the crowd, called him, "People in the bureau are looking for you--"

However, Gu Shu didn't want to care about the damn people in the bureau at all.

You don't need to think about it to know that Zhang Feng is looking for him.

Zhong Baiqi ran to him panting, but he could not step forward, but his eyes followed several people not far away.

Butler Yan was obviously having a dispute with Chu Xiangmo. Chu Xiangmo's expression was very bad, and his originally sinister expression became even more gloomy, as if ink could drip from his eyes. There was a fierce light in his eyes like an evil beast.

However, Butler Yan was calm and even said something with a gentle smile.

Butler Yan stretched out his hand, Shen Ci tried to persuade him from the side, and Chu Xiangmo stood still.

The girl was unconscious, like a sleeping beauty waiting to be awakened by a prince's kiss. Her hands dropped and swayed slightly, like drifting duckweed.

"Gu team, Gu team..." Zhong Baiqi didn't know how to read people's eyes at all. He was still making noises on the side. Gu Shu took a deep breath and said in a deep voice, "Organize the evacuation of the crowd and contact Deputy Liang! This is the mess. Looks like this! Are these people freeloaders of rice?"

"What's the fuss about? I'll come right away!"

This was the first time that Zhong Baiqi faced the anger of Captain Gu, who was always easy to handle with ease. He was scolded so hard that his face turned red.

Gu Shu turned around to look again and found that Butler Yan had raised his hand, apparently preparing to take Xia Ke over.

Taking a deep breath, he couldn't do many things due to his responsibilities.

The last time he turned to leave, he saw Chu Xiangmo slowly handing Xia Ke over to the other party. Due to the angle, he could not clearly see his expression at this time. He could only see the blue veins popping up on his tight arms, showing Seeing his restlessness.

Xia Ke, who had no idea that his coma had impacted many people, especially Chu Xiangmo, was sitting on a small bench in stunned silence, looking at a huge light screen.

The light screen, which was originally flickering vaguely as if the signal of an old TV was out of order, slowly showed a picture as if it felt the shock in her heart.

"It's so pitiful. She is only 22 years old and has just graduated from college."

"My father died in a car accident when I was a child, and my mother passed away three years ago. Alas, I don't know how she lived alone."

"I heard that I'm still a gamer. I just joined the company and have a great future. It's such a pity."

"I heard from classmates who came to see her that her novel will be published soon..."

Then the screen flashed and her life began to play.

Xia Ke:......

Others' revolving lantern is a revolving lantern, why is her revolving lantern a light screen broadcasting her dark history?

Especially when she was hit by a car, there was no need to go back and forth in a 360-degree display with no blind spots, right?

Otherwise, show the scene of the driver being arrested after she was hit so that she can go there in peace.

After complaining fiercely, Xia Ke finally calmed down a little.

She looked around, and there was a vague thick fog around her. It seemed that if she walked into it, she would accidentally be swallowed up by the thick fog.

There are things about time travel and unscientific powers in his body. Xia Ke is very accepting of such scenes.