209

Gu Shu, who had disappeared just now, emerged from nowhere. He was obviously a plainclothes policeman beside him. He had a gun in his hand, his eyes were sharp, and he looked at the handsome man with coercion.

"Do you know what you are doing now? Your behavior has seriously violated the laws of the Star Kingdom. If you don't want to increase the punishment..."

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by Jiang Jing. He ignored the plainclothes men who had already begun to launch a rescue operation to knock out the irrational Alphas, but still looked at the few people on the stage.

"Mr. Police, does the law really work?" Jiang Jing said. He seemed to have expected that the police would be here.

Jiang Jing smiled but her eyes were gloomy, and Xia Ke saw Gu Shu's brows furrowed.

"How ridiculous," Jiang Jing said, "The prosperous age has already entered, so why should Zhibo be wise enough to protect himself? It is even cleaner than the prosperous age."

Xia Ke has been observing them from the corner. It is obvious that at this moment, Jiang Jing cannot notice a little guy like her at all.

The few people on the stage who were bright and glamorous just now were suppressed. Jiang Jing and the people of the Shen family and the Zhao family formed a vacuum in the entire chaotic scene.

A plainclothes man on the side came out and seemed to whisper something to Gu Shu, and Gu Shu's expression became even worse.

"Jiang Jing, what exactly do you want to do?"

"What to do?" Jiang Jing raised an eyebrow, "Isn't it obvious?"

Xia Ke felt that Jiang Jing seemed to have been severely stimulated.

The old Shen Wenhe couldn't accept so much stimulation. Now he was taking a deep breath with his face flushed, as if his heart was starting to feel bad again.

Shen Ci and Shen Lin were a little more restrained, but their faces were a little red. It was obvious that they were using great willpower to persevere.

Although he was pressed by someone, he didn't panic at all.

Zhao Nan bit his lip, stared at the ground with red eyes, and his face was covered in sweat, as if he, as an Omega, was more affected.

His body went limp and he leaned against his father, who held him tightly in his arms.

Even the polite butler seemed to have suppressed his instinct, but his reddish eyes revealed his uneasiness at this time.

But looking at the whole audience, the highest-level Alphas almost always have a trace of sanity left - if they weren't handcuffed.

The one who reacted the most was Zhao Nan's mother. She was almost suppressed by the two Alphas wearing masks. Her bloodshot eyes were fixed on Jiang Jing, who was not far away and remained completely sane. She also let out a low voice. His roar almost knocked over the two Alphas.

Jiang Jing obviously noticed her performance and chuckled.

"Alpha, Alpha, is indeed the most difficult creature to control itself."

Jiang Jing's words were very strange. Xia Ke remembered that he was also an Alpha...

Jiang Jing looked at Gu Shu with joy on her face: "You must be the son of that police officer Gu. As expected of her, you can actually investigate to this extent."

"If it weren't for your master's help, I might have been caught by you in Jiangzhou."

Gu Shu's brows moved slightly, but he was not swayed by Jiang Jing's words. However, it was clear that his inner suspicion came true and there was a spy inside them.

"What are you going to do?" Jiang Jing asked, "Save these sanctimonious capitalists, or save this group of innocent civilians?"

Xia Ke could understand every word, but she couldn't understand them when they were connected together.

What kind of riddle are Jiang Jing and Gu Shu playing?

In other words, there is something about Jiang Jing that can threaten Gu Shu.

At this time, many Alphas in the field had been knocked unconscious, and the estrous Omegas themselves had little fighting power, so no one cared about them. The originally glamorous men and women were in a miserable state, and there was no excitement at the beginning.

Except for Jiang Jing's group and Gu Shu's plainclothes group who wore special masks to isolate the sweet smell from the outside world, no one in the venue was spared from the smell.

She is the only exception.

She had to do something, she couldn't just sit here and wait.

What Gu Shu said made Jiang Jing laugh maniacally again. He pressed his eyes and seemed to burst into tears from laughter, but Xia Ke could hear strong irony and sadness in his laughter.

"This is the latest pheromone developed based on DESIER. It is combined with the pheromone of AO. It is an aphrodisiac that even the top Alpha cannot resist."

He glanced at Zhao Nan who was lying in his father's arms with unclear meaning: "Can you bear it? This is the young master of the Zhao family, the top Omega."

His words were obviously meant for Brother Erchen and the young housekeeper, and his intention was very obvious.

Shen Wenhe coughed violently several times and tried hard to calm down his voice: "Jiang Jing, cough, what do you want? Let's talk carefully and don't be impulsive."

Jiang Jing: "What do I want?" His voice was gloomy, "I want you to go to hell."

"How do you feel about DESIRE? This is something you made yourself."

Shen Wenhe's lips trembled, and he heard Jiang Jing say with full of malice: "My son has been destroyed by you, how can your son survive alone?"

Xia Ke was about to sneak away, but when she heard Jiang Jing's words, her heart skipped a beat inexplicably.

She looked back and found that none of the conscious people present were surprised.