228

Chu Xiangmo:......

Chu Xiangmo spoke with some difficulty: "What did you say?"

The mental body scratched his head as if he was a little shy: "She is my type. She is cute and cute, and her eyes are still crooked when she smiles. You have earned the right to be your kid."

Chu Xiangmo:......

Chu Xiangmo: "...She is mine."

"Okay, okay." She waved her hands. Although she didn't even have eyes, Chu Xiangmo felt that she was looking at him like she was looking at an ignorant child, "Yours, yours."

The tone sounded perfunctory.

Chu Xiangmo:......

Chu Xiangmo wondered whether he had beautified Chu Fanxing in his memory.

At this moment, the spiritual body turned around and looked at the gorgeous sunset outside the window. The setting sun was halfway down, and the fiery red sun was like a red-hot exquisite gem.

"It's so beautiful..." The mental body said slowly, "Such a beautiful scenery, I want to see more in the future."

Chu Xiangmo: "You..."

She interrupted.

"You kid, smile more, don't fake it, smile for real. It looks pretty when you smile, but you have to put on a fake smile all day long."

"Also, the most taboo thing between male and female friends is concealment and deception. The protection of talking to yourself may push people further away. If Coco wasn't so cute and kind, you wouldn't even have a wife in the future. "

Chu Xiangmo suddenly had a strong premonition, and he frowned: "What on earth are you..." What are you going to say.

She glared at him and interrupted him again: "Don't interrupt, this is the most important thing. As an excellent Alpha, you must listen to your partner. Your partner should not talk about the east, and your partner should not talk about the north."

It was obviously just a spiritual body, but Chu Xiangmo was inexplicably suppressed by the opponent's aura, and he even felt a little shrinking.

"You brat, you rely on cheating to chase girls, and you rely on seduction to catch her. Can you pursue her properly?"

She pointed and said, "If it weren't for your handsomeness and your dark and bad temper, anyone who would take a fancy to you would run far away."

Chu Xiangmo:......

His frown suddenly relaxed slowly, like a heavy hammer hitting his heart, and his dark eyes looked directly at the other person: "You..."

Before he finished speaking, the originally hazy outline of his spiritual body gradually became clear, and he looked like that young girl.

Her eyes were full of vitality, she was hugging her chest, and she was wearing a special uniform belonging to a Star Kingdom mecha master, making her look even more upright and beautiful.

The same black eyes as his were looking at him, and then they slightly curved: "Goodbye."

Chu Xiangmo was slightly startled.

She chuckled lightly, without any fear of death, as if she just went out casually and would come back at any time.

"Anyway, I only had a little energy left and it dissipated."

"She will wake up," the girl said, "because I will help you."

She floated in front of him, leaned down slightly, and stared at him deeply.

The tone was so soft that it would dissipate easily like the wind.

"So much like me, brat."

After saying that, she scattered like stars, then turned into a small breeze, shrouding the girl on the hospital bed, and then gradually dissipated.

Chu Xiangmo stood up suddenly and stretched out his hand to catch the glimmer of light, but couldn't catch anything.

The remaining notes of her voice gradually faded away.

"I was very happy when you were born and I have never regretted it."

Chu Xiangmo was shocked.

The next second, he felt the girl's hand he was holding tightly move.

Xia Ke opened his eyes and when he woke up, he saw Chu Xiangmo.

His expression was dazed and at a loss. When he saw her waking up, his dark eyes gradually bloomed with huge light, turning into ecstasy and engulfing her.

The man leaned down and placed a deep kiss on her forehead, and then he gave her a hug.

Considering that she had just woken up, the man's actions could be described as gentle.

Then, she gradually felt wetness on her neck.

Xia Ke realized--

Chu Xiangmo, he is crying.

Chapter 92

Xia Ke actually didn't wake up so quickly.

In the conscious space, she faced another multiple-choice question.

The world-consciousness stands quietly aside, like a shadow.

He was waiting for Xia Ke's final answer.

Should I choose to return to my own world or continue to stay here?

"Both sides of your body cannot be preserved for too long." The world consciousness that transformed into a handsome man said, "The body's functions will decline because there is no soul, and it will eventually lead to death. Please make a decision as soon as possible."

Xia Ke felt as if his heart was being hit hard by a heavy hammer, and as if there was a big mountain pressing on his heart.

She opened her mouth, and it took her a while to find her voice: "...Is there no other way?"

The man looked regretful: "Yes, Miss Xia, I don't have the power to travel through the world, and I can only send you home."

Xia Ke fell silent. She lowered her head and clenched her hands tightly, leaving deep marks on her palms with her nails.

"Can you let me see what my original world looked like?" After a while, she said.

World Consciousness nodded slightly: "Of course."

The next second the light screen lit up again, it was Xia Ke's world.