225

They will try their best to keep her eyes on themselves. This is not only a way of resisting her attraction, but also a kind of... subconscious self-help.

It seems to be of some use.

The layer of fog that separated her from the world was slowly shattering, and her emotional perception was becoming more and more synchronized.

Yet it seems like it's still not enough.

What she cared about and paid attention to was still the unyielding Chu Xiangmo who used his love and hatred to imprison her.

Maybe she will put some of her attention on others, but it is still not enough to break the barrier between her.

The appearance and failure of her abilities are related to her heart.

Only when she wants to truly protect someone, can her strong heart and intense emotions break through the oppression of this world and truly use it.

It is precisely because of this that she can burst out with such powerful power when the countdown to the bomb about to explode is taking place.

It's just a thought, just a moment's notice.

Why can she do it?

Xia Ke's long eyelashes trembled slightly, then slowly raised his head and looked at the handsome man sitting not far away.

Her brown-black eyes had a bright light and an incredible trance.

because......

She created this world.

So she can modify the world at will and move as she pleases.

This is why the world keeps suppressing her.

She felt a little ridiculous, but she felt that she shouldn't be surprised.

"...I created this world," she murmured.

World Consciousness nodded: "Yes, Miss Xia, it is also you who brought life to this world."

"Only with the recognition of the founder can the world operate independently and the world consciousness that maintains its operation be generated."

She did write an ABO novel, she did create this world with her pen, and created a man named Chu Xiangmo.

Likewise, she once wanted to turn this novel into a game.

"Those data links..." Xia Ke was a little confused, "Is this a novel world or a game world?"

The world consciousness looked at her and smiled: "This is a new world."

It was a new world she created and was willing to protect.

She chose to side with Chu Xiangmo, and after saving hundreds of people, a new world was born.

Because of her, they were free.

"Then why did I enter this world?"

Butler Yan's voice was still gentle.

"Because you have passed away in your original world. There is only one kind that can transcend the stars and cross dimensions."

The man's dark eyes were cold without any mechanism, but because of the softness of his face and his soft tone, his words also had warmth.

"It's your father."

As if he was afraid that she wouldn't understand, Housekeeper Yan said, "Have you seen Interstellar? Miss Xia, something like that."

"At the moment of his life and death, he wished you healthy and happy growth in the future, and also hoped that all your wishes would come true and everything goes well."

"And you create a story within yourself as a vehicle."

"So I came to this world and had a new life..." Xia Ke choked slightly.

"Then why does the light screen show that I am still alive?"

Butler Yan: "Your mother regrets it, Miss Xia."

Xia Ke suddenly raised his head in disbelief.

"She wants you to live well."

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke: ...Again, it's too ridiculous. It's really unscientific.

Chapter 91

In the ward, only the slight cold ticking of the equipment could be heard.

The air is filled with the smell of a hospital.

Even though the outside world has been abuzz with cases involving high-level people in society, the hospital still has its own busyness and calmness.

"How is that possible?!" The middle-aged doctor was so shocked that his voice amplified.

He pointed at the medical record in his hand, shouted in an incredible voice towards the smiling man standing in front of the door blocking him:

"Dr. Lin! Can you see clearly?! She is a miracle..." The middle-aged doctor was forced to change his words in front of Dr. Lin, who was known for his gentleness and elegance.

"She doesn't have any glands that a normal person should have! But she does have..."

"Director Wang." Under Dr. Lin's eyes, the middle-aged doctor stopped unconsciously.

"I think you should know that Xingguo protects patient privacy." Dr. Lin smiled, "What do you want to do?"

It was obvious that Lin Lang was smiling, even polite, but those eyes contained some kind of intimidating pressure that made people dare not make mistakes.

It was only belatedly that the middle-aged doctor discovered that Lin Lang, who was known as a good man, was not a soft persimmon.

He should have known about it when Lin Lang reported Chairman Shen's name to him.

The middle-aged doctor seemed to have thought of something, and he was a little unwilling: "Dr. Lin, I know what you mean? But don't you want to find out what's going on with this patient?"

"Obviously all the tests show normal, but she still can't wake up. She is so special. She is not a Beta at all."

The middle-aged doctor gritted his teeth: "She's not even disabled..."

"Director Wang, please be careful what you say."

Dr. Lin was obviously not moved by his words, but his eyes darkened, causing the middle-aged doctor to take a step back involuntarily.