210

What does Jiang Jing mean? What does it mean that his son has been ruined?

Judging from the context... Xia Ke felt a sense of disbelief in his heart - Sheng Jun, couldn't be Jiang Jing's son?

Jiang Jing is not an Alpha, he is not an Omega, right? ?

It occurred to me that Jiang Jing is the secretary of Shengshi's boss Sheng Bin... Judging from this novel that has no logic and is purely for fun, it is very likely that Jiang Jing is a story about a domineering CEO who runs with the ball.

Xia Ke:......

"In that case, Officer Xiao Gu, how about we make a deal?"

Jiang Jing seemed to have thought of something and said to Gu Shu, "The man named Chu you are looking for is here with me." He raised three fingers, full of malice, "These guys named Shen and Zhao, Chu Xiangmo, and this group of civilians."

Jiang Jing said: "Choose one."

Xia Ke's heart beat violently, and she turned and left after Jiang Jing finished speaking.

The scene was chaotic, and Xia Ke's original location was very hidden. Her heart was beating faster and faster. After hearing that Chu Xiangmo might be in danger now, her ominous premonition reached its peak.

Chu Xiangmo and Gu Shu lost contact. Could it be that they were taken away by Jiang Jing?

Xia Ke calmed herself down and thought of what Gu Shu had said to her before the chaos.

Now it seems that maybe it is a hint.

Taking a deep breath, Xia Ke picked up the hem of her skirt and left quietly.

In addition to the sweet smell, the air was also filled with the pheromones of Omega and Alpha. When Xia Ke passed some people carefully, he almost had his ankle pulled by someone.

Such a scene was too absurd, which made Xia Ke feel very uncomfortable.

Some Alphas were yelling, attracting the attention of other tall bodyguards, and Xia Ke took the opportunity to leave the hall.

As expected, the exits of the hall were held by someone and locked tightly. Xia Ke followed the prompts given by Gu Shu and left through a small side door in the backstage.

Just after leaving the banquet hall, the suffocating smell in the air was much less, but it was still there. If such a smell leaked, it would also trigger the pheromone instinct of the staff staying outside.

Many people have fled, and those who remain have lost their minds.

Xia Ke ran away almost at a trot. She lowered her head and had some sweat on her forehead. She was frightened by the scene in front of her.

Fortunately, they were all attracted by pheromones. There was no release or residue of pheromones at all. Xia Ke was like a transparent person, passing through the people who had lost their minds, and no one cared.

She trotted past the gorgeously decorated bathroom and paused after taking two steps.

Her heart was pounding. She hadn't exercised for a long time, and Xia Ke's body suddenly felt a little tight.

She tightened her hands because she seemed to smell something very familiar to her among these chaotic smells.

It was so familiar, so familiar that she could detect it even if it was just a little bit like this.

Because this kind of smell once surrounded her and tried to smear on her body.

It was a cold fragrance, and in this messy smell, it was like the cold wind blowing through on a winter night, bringing with it a hint of clarity.

Xia Ke turned around, stood there for a long time, and opened the door marked with the direction of the bathroom. When it opened, it was a long corridor, the ground was decorated with dim lamps, and the design was exquisite.

There are three restrooms with different gender symbols on both sides of the corridor, a total of six, placed in front of Xia Ke.

In addition to the closed bathroom door, there was also a group of Alphas standing in front of the male Alpha sign. Their eyes were red and they seemed to be trying to break open the closed door.

"Open the door!"

They didn't seem to be in the right state, as if they didn't even notice her arrival.

Xia Ke felt that these Alphas had lost their minds. As she got closer, the cold cedar in the air became thicker and thicker.

It was as if...these Alphas were affected by this pheromone.

How can it be?

Chu Xiangmo has differentiated into Alpha, will pheromones attract other Alphas?

If they can still be attracted, why did Gu Shu and Shen Ci not seem to lose control before.

Xia Ke felt a little familiar with this scene.

It was like meeting Chu Xiangmo for the first time since they reunited, and she was also looking for him in it.

He was also avoiding Sheng Jun, but this time, he was avoiding a group of Alphas.

The fragile bathroom door was about to be knocked open. Xia Ke took a deep breath and became angry: "What are you doing!"

A cold wind blew by, but no one cared.

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke: ...At least now it is certain that these Alphas have really lost their minds.

Instead, a very familiar voice to Xia Ke came from behind the door panel, but this time, the man's voice was a bit weak.

"......cocoa?"

I can do it, I can do it.

Xia Ke was silently encouraging himself.

Hopefully now that the skill reload is successful, she can use her own unique skills.

Chu Xiangmo was indeed taken away by Jiang Jing.

But he didn't resist, Jiang Jing's participation was also part of his plan.

He discovered that Jiang Jing actually had DESIRE antibodies.

as same as him.

Similarly, Jiang Jing's pheromones will also have a great impact on Alpha. But because he is an Omega, this impact can easily be ignored.