232

The sun had already set, and the moon climbed up with difficulty, bright and bright.

There are many stars in the night, gathering into a long Milky Way, the stars are flowing and shining.

(End of text)

Chapter 93 Extra 1

The once sensational case of Alpha's disappearance was finally solved, and a number of big shots were implicated.

The news raged across the country for a full two months before gradually dying down.

At the same time, the verdict on the former chairman of Zhibo was also handed down.

The death penalty was suspended for two years and chemical castration was to be carried out.

Xia Ke discovered that Star Country's laws are indeed very complete and they are very good at catching the pain points of criminals.

For Shen Wen, an arrogant Alpha, perhaps the most painful thing for him is to turn him into a eunuch. He will also be engraved in the history of this country and become the most famous and powerful person in the punishment of chemical castration. people.

Zhibo was also implicated in such a scandal. All laboratories were investigated and more than half of the department staff were temporarily suspended under investigation.

Former CEO Shen Lin, who was dismissed on the day of the incident, was also put on file for investigation. Although various evidence proved that he was also a victim, it was difficult for him to return to normal life in a short period of time.

The heavy responsibility of Zhibo fell on acting CEO Shen Ci.

The first major decision Shen Ci made on his first day in office was to cancel his engagement with Zhao Nan, the youngest son of the Zhao family.

Rumors spread that someone from the Zhao family also went in.

But after all, it is a high-level family in the military and political circles, and it is just gossip.

The moment he returned from the consciousness space, Xia Ke's power was also used to maintain the existence of the key, and he could no longer affect the world.

However, the consciousness of the world will still choose to treat her preferentially, who makes her the creator of this world.

Only then did Xia Ke realize that the little black clinic was created by the world consciousness that was about to be born, and it was the preferential treatment given to her by this world.

At the same time, Xia Ke and Chu Xiangmo received the most generous compensation in Zhibo's history.

They each own a building.

That's right.

It's just a building.

Xia Ke became his own landlord.

She didn't expect that she would become wealthy in a different world and become a tenant.

The moment she heard the news, she was confused.

On the contrary, Chu Xiangmo was very calm. He was silent for a moment before taking the document handed over by Secretary Liu and looking at it for a long time.

Xia Ke was still in the hospital at that time.

She held the handle and said tremblingly: "Secretary Liu, are you serious?"

Secretary Liu said: "Yes, Miss Xia, this is Mr. Shen's order."

Xia Ke pinched himself, it hurt!

Only then did she realize that she was not dreaming.

"Secretary Liu," Xia Ke said, "Isn't this building originally owned by Shen Lin?"

Secretary Liu nodded: "Yes, Miss Xia. Mr. Shen also agreed to this arrangement."

Xia Ke had no sense of reality at all, she still felt a little uncomfortable.

"why?"

Not to mention that it was a building! She heard that this was the place where Shen Lin lived when he was a child! Just give it away if you say it will be given away!

"I don't know the specifics." Secretary Liu smiled. It was obvious that he didn't want to talk more about his boss. "But Xiao Shen and Mr. Shen have always believed that things in memories should be left to people who will cherish them. "

Xia Ke was slightly startled.

At this time, Chu Xiangmo, who had finished reading the document in his hand, raised his head, his voice was light, but the content made Xia Ke feel deafening.

"Give this one of mine to her too."

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke felt a little dizzy. She held her head to calm down for a while. When Chu Xiangmo saw it, he immediately got up and walked over.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable again?"

Xia Ke waved her hand: "No," her voice was weak, and she felt like she no longer knew what expression to put on.

"Why did you do that?"

Secretary Liu was also puzzled: "Mr. Chu, you deserve this."

"What I deserve will be judged by the law." After Chu Xiangmo confirmed that Xia Ke was fine, he sat next to her and replied to Secretary Liu in a calm voice.

Xia Ke: "This is really too much...I don't need..."

Secretary Liu was silent because of Chu Xiangmo's words, then smiled at him and said: "Okay, I understand, I will inform Mr. Shen of your intention."

After hearing Xia Ke's words, he still maintained a professional spirit and gentle tone and said: "Ms. Xia, all the property compensated to you can be handled by yourself. If you refuse, it will not be easy for me to get along with you two." Mr. Shen will explain."

Xia Ke actually saw in Secretary Liu's single-lidded eyes that he felt like a working man.

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke was silent for a few seconds.

"You're all at my disposal?"

Secretary Liu nodded.

Xia Ke: "Then donate it."

Secretary Liu and Chu Xiangmo were both stunned.

Xia Ke continued: "I will only keep this room of my own. Then I will divide the remaining property in half, donate half to the families of the victims, and set up a fund for the other half to help those... who have been hurt but have nowhere to redress their grievances." of minors."

When Chu Xiangmo heard the second half of her words, he paused and moved the hand hanging by his side.

He understood what she meant, and also knew that...she was thinking of him when he was desperate.