212

Xia Ke:......!

Xia Ke was shocked: "Do you know what you are talking about?"

Chu Xiangmo tilted his head slightly: "We haven't seen each other for a long time."

Xia Ke: "...It's only been four days! I haven't forgiven you for the good thing you did last time!"

Chu Xiangmo was still a little aggrieved: "But look at me like this, don't you think I'm pitiful?"

Xia Ke: "..."

Xia Ke raised his hand and covered the man's pretending to be pitiful face.

She gritted her teeth and said, "Speak carefully!"

Every time he faced Chu Xiangmo, Xia Ke always felt that his emotions would fluctuate greatly.

Seeing Chu Xiangmo nodded honestly, Xia Ke glared at him, took a deep breath, decided not to talk to him for the time being, lowered his head and continued to fiddle with the drummer cuffs.

I don't know if it was because of the excessive emotional ups and downs at this time, but Xia Ke's hand that was stroking around on the handcuffs suddenly exerted force, and there was only a "click" sound, and the handcuffs broke and fell.

Xia Ke:?

Xia Ke:! !

What did she do? ?

Obviously she just touched it! Don't touch porcelain! !

She and Chu Xiangmo looked at each other. The man seemed a little surprised and raised his eyebrows slightly at her.

Xia Ke smiled sarcastically, and stretched out his hand to pick up the handcuffs to check, but was caught by a big hand. Xia Ke opened his eyes wide, and was suddenly hugged by the man.

Chu Xiangmo, don't you feel strange? ?

Why just ignore this strange phenomenon! !

The moment the familiar breath and warm touch enveloped his whole body, Xia Ke seemed to hear the man let out a long sigh, as if he felt extremely satisfied.

"The mental power is used very skillfully." Chu Xiangmo said.

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke: No, you don't want me to explain that it's not mental power at all...

Xia Ke felt something cool on Chu Xiangmo's waist.

"It's been too long..." Chu Xiangmo leaned close to her ear, put his chin on her shoulder, and said softly, "I haven't hugged you so well for a long time."

Xia Ke struggled, but found that it was of no use at all. Instead, she was hugged tighter. At the same time, the good-smelling cold fragrance instantly hit her nostrils. But this time, Xia Ke no longer felt choked, and she pushed the man. shoulder.

"Hey, the front hall is still in dire straits. Now isn't the time for a hug?"

"Don't worry," Chu Xiangmo said slowly, "the police will not let the worst happen."

"What's the worst case scenario?" Xia Ke pulled the man's head, and the other man left, but secretly kissed the corner of her lips.

"Chu Xiangmo--!" The man started to push further when he was not careful, Xia Ke was angry, "Do you still remember that we are still quarreling!"

Chu Xiangmo looked at her steadily for a while, his eyes seemed to darken.

He clearly saw resistance in the girl's eyes.

However, this resistance was caused by him.

He relaxed his embrace of the girl, and soon she withdrew. She looked at him, waiting for his answer.

Chu Xiangmo lowered his eyes. He was not used to confessing his inner feelings, and he was not used to exposing his trump cards to others.

He was even a little afraid of showing his true emotions.

This is the body's protective instinct.

But that was Shako.

Chu Xiangmo was silent for a while and finally spoke.

Xia Ke heard a complete story.

She already knew the beginning of the story.

It is nothing more than the Alpha disappearance case as the starting point, which involves many families in today's upper class society.

Chu Xiangmo contacted the police after Sheng Jun's accident.

Before the accident, Sheng Jun had been looking for him, so naturally the Sheng family would not let him go. And because he wanted to know for sure whether there was a mole within the police who was involved in Alpha's disappearance, he tried to find a way to break through.

It was at that time that Gu Shu met Chu Xiangmo.

Later, with the help of Chu Xiangmo, Gu Shu also entered Zhibo undercover as a newcomer.

As for the big boss of Zhibo, oh no, the former big boss Shen Lin, he knew Gu Shu a long time ago.

Shen Lin's story also shocked Xia Ke when told.

Shen Lin is a child born from an artificial womb.

In fact, he was not born as the eldest son of the Shen family at the beginning. He was born as a living experimental subject.

This is why he will be tested on various drugs. Therefore, his most fatal weakness is that he is tortured by various drugs.

Whenever he made a mistake, Shen Wenhe would punish him with drugs.

He possesses Shen Wenhe's genes. From another aspect, he is indeed Shen Wenhe's child.

Therefore, what Gu Shu said at the beginning was not wrong. Shen Lin was indeed Shen Wenhe's illegitimate son.

Shen Wenhe always thought that his two sons had a bad relationship, but the reality was the opposite. They were just doing it for Shen Wenhe to see.

During this process, Chu Xiangmo and Gu Shu were exposed and secretly exposed. Chu Xiangmo was openly feared by the Sheng family and the Shen family. At the same time, when they were on a business trip to Jiangzhou City, the Sheng family's temptation and the game behind it caused something to happen to Shen Lin.

Chu Xiangmo caught their attention in the process.

At that time, Chu Xiangmo was wandering in secret, and on the other hand, he was unconsciously attracted to her.

he wants......