239

Xia Ke felt a warm but rough touch on her wrist. She looked down and found the man's big hand wrapped around her wrist. She shrank subconsciously, but found that he was motionless.

He made no unnecessary movements, but looked attentively as he slowly inserted the mecha.

The touch on his wrist seemed to spread all over his body in an instant. Xia Ke moved his fingers and suddenly felt a little uncomfortable all over his body.

When she raised her head, she could only see the man's slightly drooped eyes with long eyelashes and a high bridge of nose.

"Keke, I suspect that Senior Chu is interested in you."

"Coco, coco?"

"Ah?" Xia Ke came back to his senses and saw roommate A looking at him somewhat narrowly.

"What are you thinking about? If you are so absorbed, it can't be Senior Chu, right?"

Xia Ke laughed a few times, then quickly lowered his head and stuffed his rice.

It was meal time, and people were coming and going in the cafeteria. The four of them in their dormitory finally found a corner seat to sit down to eat. Roommates A and B rarely had tit-for-tat, and were discussing Chu Xiangmo animatedly, which was obviously easy. They quarreled, but the two of them actually had a pretty good relationship, and roommate C would occasionally talk to each other.

Xia Ke was indeed thinking about Chu Xiangmo.

What came to mind was the way she raised her head and smiled at her while waiting for Chu Xiangmo to put the mecha starter on her wrist.

Xia Ke swore that she really just raised her eyes casually at that time, but she didn't expect that Chu Xiangmo was so sharp. He raised his head and caught her gaze before he could take it back.

The sun was just right at that time, and the surrounding area was brightened again due to the practical operation. Such beautiful light poured on his face. The black eyes were slightly curved, with her small reflection inside them, and the high eyebrows stretched out. Xia Ke felt that she was surprised by his smile.

I don't know if she looked too stupid, but she actually saw a trace of satisfaction in his eyes, satisfied with her performance.

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke wanted to whimper and bury her face in her rice bowl, it was so embarrassing!

Even if Chu Xiangmo is the most beautiful person she has seen in her life, she can't be so gloomy!

"What's wrong with you, Coco?" Roommate C asked worriedly and gently.

Xia Ke bit her chopsticks and noticed that the other two roommates had stopped their discussion and were looking at her with burning eyes. She could only reluctantly ask them if she had been embarrassed just now.

Roommate B: "What are you worried about? Everyone in the class was put off by Senior Chu's smile, and you're not the only one."

Roommate A: "That's right, it's normal for you to face such a critical attack on your appearance."

Xia Ke felt a little better.

Seeing her like this, the two roommates did not continue to tease her about Chu Xiangmo, but started discussing next week's school anniversary.

"Hello, is there anyone sitting here? It's your classmate!"

A cheerful and sunny male voice interrupted their conversation at this time. Xia Ke felt that the voice was inexplicably familiar. She raised her head and saw a bright smile.

It turned out to be the handsome young man who came to class just now.

He held the dinner plate: "Can I sit down? The seat next to you."

"Of course." Xia Ke took away his schoolbag, and the little brother sat down happily.

As if he didn't notice the strange look in his roommate AB's eyes, the younger brother introduced himself very generously: "My name is Zhong Baiqi, a national security department and investigation major. Nice to meet you."

Xia Ke actually had nothing to do with Jiraishu. She smiled cooperatively and then introduced herself and her roommate.

The phone in my pocket kept vibrating, and I knew without looking that the two people next to me were secretly sending messages in the group.

"I've always heard that the mecha practical class is very interesting, but I didn't have a chance to listen to it today. It would be great if I could attend it next time." Zhong Baiqi said, "Xia Ke, your practical class has so many people. ?"

Xia Ke felt a little confused when he thought about today's classroom being like a vegetable market: "No... I think it's because Senior Chu is the teaching assistant today..."

"Senior Chu Xiangmo is indeed awesome." Zhong Baiqi gave a thumbs up, and then he finished the meal in a hurry, under Xia Ke's stunned eyes.

Wiping his mouth with a tissue, and noticing Xia Ke's shocked eyes, Zhong Baiqi smiled sheepishly: "I eat a little fast...but today is an exception."

Zhong Baiqi's voice suddenly became excited, and his handsome face was full of cheerfulness: "In the afternoon, a senior from the Central Police Academy will give a lecture. He is amazing. If you are interested, you can come and listen!"

Zhong Baiqi kept selling with excitement on his face. Xia Ke couldn't resist people like Zhong Baiqi. Under his enthusiasm, Xia Ke agreed to the other party unconsciously.

When Zhong Baiqi left with the empty dinner plate, Xia Ke found that the eyes of the three roommates had all turned to her.

Roommate A: "It's really amazing..."

Roommate B: "Another one..."

Roommate C also rarely participated in the teasing this time: "As expected, Coco is really awesome..."

Xia Ke was confused: "What are you talking about?"

Roommate A looked at her with a look that Xia Ke couldn't understand at all. Xia Ke actually saw a trace of kindness in it? ?

"Our Coco is the best...I think I can give you my Chat name."