236

The two male roommates were very discerning and quickly found their seats. Just when Xia Ke was pulled to the side by roommate C and was about to sit down, Xia Ke discovered that her seat happened to be bad!

If it weren't for Xia Ke's quick eyesight and quick hands, she would have been thrown on her butt on the spot.

But the originally bustling classroom fell silent the moment Xia Ke stood up.

Xia Ke suddenly felt a little uneasy, and an inexplicable intuition made her raise her head and look in the direction of the podium.

She opened her eyes slightly.

A tall man walked in from the classroom door. He walked slowly and leisurely. He was wearing a white shirt and his sleeves were slightly rolled up. Under the sunlight pouring in from the window, he looked clean and upright.

He has a good figure, with broad shoulders and narrow waist. When he stood on the podium and raised his head to look towards the seat above, Xia Ke really took a breath quietly.

This man is so good-looking!

Like the clear spring water of a mountain stream in spring, his brows and eyes are gentle, handsome and beautiful. He seemed to have a good temper, but when he looked over at his pair of black eyes that were as lustrous as wine under the dim light, Xia Ke felt for a moment that he seemed a little cold, and it seemed like her illusion.

I always felt... Xia Ke thought to himself that this person was not as harmless as he appeared.

At this time, the attention of the students in the class was also attracted by the man who walked in on the podium.

After a moment of silence, the number of whispers in the classroom suddenly increased, as if it was a lively market.

"Quiet." The man tapped the podium lightly with his teaching stick. The sound, neither soft nor serious, easily made the whole class stop talking.

The sound is also nice.

Xia Ke thought in hindsight.

However, such surprise did not delay Xia Ke from looking for a place. She was bending down very hard, trying to get to the corner position inconspicuously.

Fortunately, this classroom is very big, and the gaps between seats are not small. Unlike the university in Xia Ke's original world, students on the periphery have to get up when they get to the corner seats.

However, just when Xia Ke was bending over to reach his position, he heard that nice voice.

"That classmate, what are you doing?"

Xia Ke stiffened. She didn't think he was talking about her at first, but as soon as the man finished speaking, everyone's eyes suddenly focused on her, making her feel uneasy as if she was being thrown into a frying pan. .

Xia Ke straightened up in embarrassment: "I'm sorry...my seat is broken, please sit down now."

As she finished speaking, she saw the man smile slightly, and his already handsome face looked even more breathtaking. Looking at those black eyes, it was clear that there was no unnecessary emotion, but Xia Ke had a bad feeling in his heart.

I always felt... the way he looked at her was a little strange.

"Don't worry about finding a seat. There is a seat here in the first row. Come and sit."

There were a lot of whispers in the originally quiet classroom, which made Xia Ke even more embarrassed. She couldn't move forward or retreat, so she could only walk to the place where the man said.

When passing by roommate A, she saw him winking at her and giving her a thumbs up.

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke: ...It's outrageous. Everyone is vying for position. Why is there still an empty seat in the first row?

However, when Xia Ke reached the front row, he discovered that there was no room in the first row.

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke: She now fully suspects that this man is playing tricks on her.

However, before she could dig her toes out of the three rooms and one living room, the man walked down.

When he came to her, Xia Ke realized that he was a little tall, and she had to look up to see his face.

But Xia Ke didn't do anything. The whole class's eyes were focused on them. Xia Ke showed no expression and pretended to be a backdrop.

God knows she is so embarrassed now that she wants to find a crack in the ground to crawl into. She actually has a special skill, that is, when she is extremely embarrassed, she can maintain an extreme calmness and pretend that she is not embarrassed at all.

This skill was inherited from her mother. Her mother said that she was like this when she chased her father. As long as she was not embarrassed, others would be embarrassed.

In order to ensure the normal study and life of students and to ensure that Omega is not violated, air cleaning devices are installed in all classrooms of Qingnan University and most public places, and pheromone suppressors are also running, so the air The taste is actually very clean.

But when the man came over, Xia Ke's sense of smell became sharp and he smelled a very clean scent of soapberry, which should be the smell of his clothes.

It smells pretty good, Xia Ke thought to himself, but he just doesn't know what pheromones smell like.

And when the man approached, Xia Ke, who had mastered Omega's new skills, instantly judged that the man was an Alpha, and a top Alpha.

Xia Ke couldn't help but quietly took a step back, just because she was not used to her Omega instinct, but Xia Ke felt that the man seemed to glance at her lightly.

The handsome teacher (teaching assistant?) smiled and said to a boy sitting in the first row: "Classmate, you are not in our class, are you?"

The boy suddenly panicked. He was handsome and cheerful, and scratched his hair: "I'm sorry, teacher, I major in investigation from the national security department next door. I just want to come and observe the mecha practical class..."