237

"I am a teaching assistant in this class, not a teacher." The man smiled slightly, "You can observe, but now there are no seats for our classmates. I must ensure that the students in our class can attend class well."

"Okay, okay." The boy didn't stay here and left. He smiled at Xia Ke and said, "Sorry, classmate." Then he packed up his things and left.

Xia Ke found that the man was clearly smiling, but there was an indescribable feeling of oppression.

Is this the aura of a senior classmate?

Does the senior aura have its own aura?

"Xia Ke?"

"Huh?!" Xia Ke was really surprised. How did he know her name?

However, he just smiled and said in a gentle voice: "It's time to go to class, sit down quickly."

After saying that, he walked back to the podium. Xia Ke sat down with questions in her mind, and someone immediately spoke to her on the left.

"Keke, do you know Senior Chu?"

Xia Ke shook his head honestly: "I don't know him. This is the first time I saw him today."

The person on the right heard their speech, and then came over excitedly, glanced at the man who had already started teaching, and said in a low voice: "I heard that Senior Chu will read the entire class's materials before class, and then he won't I forgot, he can match names just by looking at photos."

"Wow..." the student on the left exclaimed, "That's amazing."

However, Xia Ke fell into another kind of deep thought. Seeing her expression, the classmate on the right asked her: "What are you thinking about?"

Xia Ke said seriously: "Then... doesn't he not be able to skip his classes or be late?"

Two classmates:...

They both looked like they wanted to say something but didn't know what to say, as if they had been hit by a fatal complaint.

The student on the left: "That's right..."

The student on the right: "Suddenly I feel that Senior Chu is not so handsome anymore..."

Xia Ke opened the textbook and the man's name was written on the blackboard.

Chu Xiangmo has a nice name, but I don't know what it means.

Then she lowered her head to read the content on her tablet. During class, she always felt a gaze directed at her, which was not offensive, but made her feel a little concerned.

As for the direction...

Xia Ke's body froze. After a while, the surroundings darkened, and she secretly raised her eyes to look over. She found that the man who was playing a teaching video on mecha structural components was leaning against the wall on the podium. , looking at myself.

When he saw her looking over, he didn't feel guilty at all about being caught.

At this time, because the holographic projection video was playing, only the center was lit, and the rest of the place was plunged into darkness.

However, half of the man's body fell into the shadow, just like his soft brows and eyes cut by light and shadow at this time, like a seductive siren in the sea night, mysterious and confusing.

Noticing her gaze, the man's beautiful black eyes did not avoid her at all.

The distance was a bit far and the light was very dim. There seemed to be something in the man's eyes that Xia Ke couldn't see clearly.

For a moment, Xia Ke felt as if he was being targeted by some kind of wild beast.

Chapter 95 Extra 2 (2)

This class was exciting, but it still had nothing to do with Xia Ke.

To be precise, it has nothing to do with Omega.

Although Xia Ke felt a little uncomfortable at first, he eventually became immersed in the academic ocean.

That's Gundam!

Mecha!

If you can choose the mecha major after traveling through time, do you have to choose other majors?

Although Xia Ke already regrets choosing this major, if nothing else, the mecha department is really too complicated.

As the saying goes, if you choose your major well, you will be better than your senior year in high school every year.

Xia Ke is now a senior in high school.

When Xia Ke accidentally traveled through time, he thought he was the chosen one. However, as soon as he came to this world, he was overwhelmed by the overwhelming smell of pheromones. Xia Ke almost lost his way in life.

Only then did she realize that this world was completely different from her original world.

It turned out to be the ABO world! !

At that time, her legs went weak and she almost fell to her knees. As a veteran who surfed all year round and read countless novels, Xia Ke quickly rushed to the bathroom to see her gender.

When she came out of the bathroom, her expression became better.

Fortunately, it's not a gender like Alpha or Beta that has some things that shouldn't be there. Xia Ke wiped the non-existent cold sweat from his forehead and finally calmed down to think about his situation.

So she searched for various clues in her deserted home and finally came to a conclusion.

In this world, her parents also died in a car accident in her early years. She lives at home alone, and the government provides her with regular subsidies during her adulthood.

After graduating from her senior year of high school, she officially became an adult, and Xia Ke came when she was choosing her choice.

Seeing the mecha system, Xia Ke wanted to travel back in time, couldn't he give it a try? All the majors in the mecha department quickly turned gray in Xia Ke's eyes, so she decisively chose to apply for the mecha department.

It wasn't until I entered school that I realized that the mecha department was a big pitfall...

She held her chin and looked at the Alphas who were happily using exoskeleton mechas. For the first time, her mind was in sync with her roommates--

A bunch of stinky Alphas.

She also really wanted to try out the mecha.