227

Only then did he realize that his hands were shaking.

He was really afraid that Xia Ke would never wake up again.

Looking at her peaceful sleeping face, he had a dark hunch in his heart that if Xia Ke didn't open his eyes this time, he would lose her forever.

Huge despair was half-shrouded in his heart like a dark cloud. He wanted to use something to fill such a hole, but in these short three days, he was like a walking zombie.

He was too scared.

He was too scared.

"Xiang Mo, Xia Ke hasn't woken up. Maybe she doesn't want to wake up." What Lin Lang said before leaving echoed in his mind.

"You can talk next to her, maybe she will wake up if she hears you."

Chu Xiangmo held the girl's soft hand, and her soft skin was very delicate.

He rested his head on the girl's hand, his voice trembling slightly.

"I was wrong." He said, "Coco, I was wrong."

"I will never deceive you again, and I will never do those things on my own without your consent."

"I will listen to you in everything, please, don't abandon me."

The bad guys were finally punished, the criminals who once went unpunished were brought to justice, his mother's grievances were washed away, and he did not eventually die because of revenge.

But he couldn't be happy.

"Coco." The tall man hunched over, leaning against the girl lying quietly on the hospital bed, like a big dog afraid of being abandoned by its owner. His dark eyes were full of helplessness, "Don't leave me alone here. world."

He felt as if he had returned to that night when the flames were blazing into the sky when he was young. He was weak, helpless, and could do nothing. He could only watch his mother disappear from the world.

The spirit aboard the Stars was not his mother, he knew it.

Chu Xiangmo has never believed in gods, but this time, he worshiped gods and Buddhas all over the sky in his heart.

"God, please, let Xia Ke wake up."

If there really is a god in this world, he is willing to give up everything to let Xia Ke wake up.

The sun was setting in the west, sunset glow filled the sky, and the red fire clouds rolled up the glow and poured it into the room.

If you look carefully, you can still see fine dust floating slightly in the air.

"So you are here." A lively female voice came from the window, full of life.

Chu Xiangmo paused. He slowly raised his eyes and saw the hazy silhouette floating by the window, waving vigorously at him.

He was distracted for a moment.

This outline is deeply engraved in his memory and will never be forgotten.

She squeezed in through the gap in the window. It was obviously not difficult at all, but she acted very difficult.

When she came in and saw his expression, there was regret in her tone: "I thought I would make you laugh, but it was a big failure."

Facing others, Chu Xiangmo retracted his emotions, straightened up slightly, and his eyebrows moved slightly: "Why are you here?"

This is Chu Fanxing's spiritual body. She disappeared from the public eye after that day, and no one could find her, but she didn't expect to appear here now.

The personality of Chu Fanxing's mental body seemed to be exactly that of her master when she was young. She was carefree and floated to the bedside.

"I'm going to see what the world has become. After all, it's been so many years."

She bent down curiously and looked at the girl lying on the hospital bed: "What happened to her? I don't think she was injured that day?"

Chu Xiangmo didn't want to talk about Xia Ke with others, nor did he want to share Xia Ke with anyone. At this time, he just wanted to hide Xia Ke in a corner where no one could see him, hide him in his lair, and isolate him from everyone.

but......

I don't know why, maybe that outline is too familiar, or maybe he is too desperate.

"She passed out." Chu Xiangmo said. He lowered his eyes, hiding his helplessness and a bit of panic, "She... didn't want to wake up."

The shadowy outline paused.

Chu Xiangmo himself didn't realize that there was a trace of grievance hidden in his hoarse tone, just like a wronged child complaining to his elders, which made people feel heartbroken.

"I don't want to wake up..." The mental body said slowly, "That would be difficult."

She glanced at Chu Xiangmo, who had his head lowered, and then looked at Xia Ke, who was lying on the bed.

"I came here to say goodbye today, but I didn't expect to encounter such a thing."

Chu Xiangmo paused slightly, then raised his eyes to look at the other person again: "Farewell?"

He is obviously a spiritual body, but he chooses to sit on the visiting chair next to the hospital bed like a human being, with his legs crossed and full of momentum.

"Yes," she said, "After all, I am only a spiritual body. If the master is not here, I will not be able to stay for a few days after being awakened from the Stars."

"Being able to come here today is the last of my energy. I even picked a good time to see how beautiful the sunset outside the window is, but it turned out like this when I met you."

It was just an outline, but her entire mental body was extremely vivid.

Chu Xiangmo fell silent.

"Stop showing such an expression." Spiritual Body said, as if she had thought of something, "Then let me help you see if I can wake her up."

"I quite like this little girl. If I were alive now, I would definitely pursue her. After all, she is my favorite type."