𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 || 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

A/N: Mature Content ahead...

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

Everyone cheered and threw flower petals over the newlyweds as they exited the reception and went back inside of the villa. Marigold, however, was still left behind with her grandparents, for they knew that this night should only be enjoyed by the newly married couple.

Their shoes were clicking in the dimly lit hallway as they made their way to their shared room for the night, with their hands interlocked with each other. They could still hear the music playing outside and the laughing and chattering of the guests.

"Let's run," Draco suggested and held tightly into her hand as she picked up her skirt.

And so they run, not caring about the painting's complaints because of their laughs and their shoes loudly clicking along the hallway. It brought them back memories. It was the same hall that they used to run to annoy the paintings or when they would rush to the kitchen to have their midnight snack. But now, here they are, finally spending their first night as a married couple.

When they were almost there to their bedroom, Draco had stopped and suddenly cradled her into his arms, causing her to gasp. They continued to walk until they reached the room. He placed her down and closed the door, locking it so that no one would be able to disturb them.

Y/n looked at him lovingly and deeply in the eyes, with a smile so innocent. She thought Draco would be gentle with her since tonight was the first evening of their marriage. Though, that is what she thought until Draco had pushed her against the and slammed his lips unto her, kissing her hungrily, then pulling apart, leaving them panting, as Draco rested his forehead on hers.

"Fuck me, please." She said between pant, still sounding so innocent.

He raised his head apart from her forehead and stared at her with dark, yearning for lust, eyes and grabbed her chin, but this blond man still managed to form a sweet smile. A sweet smile that may become dangerous.

"Don't worry, darling. I'll fuck you to your heart's content." Then he leaned his head forward to her ear and whispered, "And fuck you like a slut you are for me." He suddenly slipped his hands under her legs and back, carrying her and placed her down next to the bed. And that is when he started kissing her again, kissing her so passionately that she didn't realise that Draco had unzipped the zipper on her back. "No bra? Hmm?" He smirked between kisses as he touched her bare back. "You're making this easier for me, Mrs Malfoy."

Oh, how she loves it calling her that name.

"And this..." He brushed off the sleeve on her right shoulder. "Belongs to the floor." And then the other, making her gown slip off her body and only leaving her with a laced white underwear that covers her folds.