𝐈𝐕 || 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬

☁︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

"Mione, it's truly a good thing you managed to lie in front of him. I truly don't know how to act. I was clearly frozen." Y/n exclaimed as she set their tea on the table whilst they are in the backyard of the Bennetts' residence. "I really don't know what to speak to him."

"At least you still managed to answer him, saying that you are just doing fine." Hermione took a sip of her tea.

"Yes, I said that I am doing just fine without him! Then we walked off without even excusing ourselves or saying our goodbyes to them. That was really rude of me to do so." She let out a frustrated sigh.

"I think he must truly know about your daughter because there will be a time that he'll find out sooner or later." Mrs Bennett sat down, placing a plate of biscuits on the table. "Especially when his cousin, Michael, knows about your child."

Michael Lestrange was indeed the cousin of Draco and the son of Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange. He truly does know about Marigold and he certainly knows the reason why Y/n had kept her daughter away from Draco. Michael was not only a cousin of Draco but a dear friend of hers. He would usually visit her in Northern France, just to check if they were alright. He's like a father figure to Marigold.

"He wouldn't tell, Mama." She assured. "He promised me that he wouldn't tell him. You were there before when he made vow through an—"

"An unbreakable Vow?" Hermione exclaimed in disbelief. "Y/n, you know what the consequences would be."

"I truly am aware of it, but it was he who requested for the Unbreakable Vow in the assurance that he would be trusted." Y/n sighed as she took a sip of her tea. "I cannot do anything that day. He just really insisted."

"Well, you must know," Hermione setting her teacup down. "Michael has been doing that to you because he truly likes you." She stated.

"He was being nice because we're close friends. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Dearest, the man was clearly and always pays you a visit just to make sure you and your daughter were alright." Her mother told. "His intentions for you are clearly visible. How can you not see?"

"Mama, you know that-"

"Is it because you still love him? Draco, I mean."

Hermione sat there silently, speechless, especially when she knows that Y/n feels uncomfortable answering that question, for she asked Y/n that very same question before and Y/n couldn't manage to find an answer. So, she took Y/n's answer as "she wasn't ready to love again" or "she doesn't want to love again."

"Mama." Y/n sighed.

"I saw you looking at his picture last night."

Y/n pressed her lips together, for it was true that she was gazing at the photo of Draco and her. She hasn't gotten rid of their photo yet, also with the things that he gave her. She only had placed them all in a box and placed them all in the attic, and she never opened the box ever since then.