𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 || 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

A/n: This chapter is dedicated to our best Hagrid, Robbie Coltrane (1950-2022🕊️)

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

The morning of the day that Draco will visit her daughter in Bennett's cottage. Y/n was preparing juice and biscuits for her daughter and also for their other visitor, Hagrid, who was outside playing in the backyard with Marigold.

Hagrid also knew that Marigold's father is no other than Draco. He was the one who convinces her to admit her feelings towards Draco back in their 4th year, and she even planned on confessing her feelings to him, but she was still afraid, for she might get rejected. But everything turned different when he, Draco, was the one who first confessed his feelings after the ball and Y/n also returned the same feelings to him.

"Hagrid, I prepared some biscuits and tea." She called, placing the tray of tea and biscuits on the garden table.

"Yey, biscuits." Marigold effused as Hagrid carried her into his arms and walked closer to Y/n.

"She really got yer liveliness, Y/n." Hagrid chuckled, placing the little girl down on the chair next to her mother as he sat down too. "Although, still can't believe Malfoy found out 'bout her."

"I really thought I could lie to him but...I failed. He still found out." She sighed, pouring the freshly brewed tea into Hagrid's cup and giving her daughter, who was trying to reach for the cookie, two cookies on her plate.

"What's a Malfoy, mommy?" She curiously asked as she looked up at her mother.

"He's a who not a what, dearest." She replied. "He's your father. The one we met yesterday."

"I don't like him, mommy."

This made Hagrid laugh for the reason that Marigold kept on telling her mother that she doesn't want Draco to be her father. Y/n understands that she's still naive about the fact that she couldn't just choose her biological father. His genes were imprinted on her ever since she was even inside her mother's womb and maybe one day when Marigold is old enough, she'll definitely see her father's striking resemblance in her.

"Goldie, yeh should really like 'im. There's nothin' to be afraid of." Hagrid let out a laugh as he brushed the crumbs of biscuits off of his beard.

"I'm not afraid," Marigold replied.

"Then why don't ya talk to 'im."

"I just don't like him."

Y/n let out a sigh and rested her back on the backrest of the garden chair. She has been convincing her daughter that Draco is indeed her father but Marigold just refused and wanted someone to be her father. Marigold even mentioned Michael last night about wanting him as her real father. Y/n truly regretted that she didn't tell Draco sooner after she found out she was pregnant with his child. She thought of herself as foolish for doing the wrong thing, and she even blames herself because of the fact that Marigold might dislike her father for the rest of her life and believes Michael is her true father.