𝐗𝐗𝐕 || 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

Draco felt numb or flabbergasted upon hearing the truth that he has a daughter, whom Y/n has kept hidden from him. But why did she hide the young girl, their daughter, from him? Was it because she didn't want him to know or was it because she hated him? Or perhaps because he broke her she never wanted to see his face again? He knew that she didn't want to see him. He felt it when they had an appointment about the cake.

He took an afternoon stroll alone at the muggle park, where he and Y/n would go every summer, to get away from magical things for just a day, after he left the Lestrange's House. He needed to take some fresh air after everything that had happened today or even yesterday when Blaise showed him proof.

"I have had a daughter for the whole 5 years?" He exclaimed inside his thoughts.

It's no wonder why he felt his heart melt or he felt as if he cared for the little girl whenever he saw her.

But then his head flinched on the girl, who he heard laughing across the pond. The girl has the same hair colour as his and the same joy as what Y/n always have.

"Mommy!" The little blonde girl shouted to capture her mother's attention. "Mommy, I caught a dragonfly!"

Of course, the girl was no other than....his daughter. Their daughter.

He felt like the world had fallen into silence as soon as he watched the little girl run towards her mother, and all he could hear now was his heart thumping loudly inside his chest. However, his heart crashed when the little girl accidentally tripped down, and he guessed that her knees might get bruised.

"Oh my god!" Y/n rushed to her crying daughter.

Draco truly wanted to approach them, and perhaps maybe confront her too, but he knew that now is not the perfect time even though he too truly wanted to give the little girl the care or comfort she needed because of her bruise.

He watched her, Y/n, as she carried the little girl in her arms, giving her kisses on her cheeks and rubbing her daughter's back gently to calm her down.

Draco admits that she became a perfect mother for their child. Although, he felt sorry that he got her pregnant at an early age and he knew she wasn't still ready at that time. But he still wanted to know the reason why she hid her from him for all those years ever since they fell apart.

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

Y/n was getting ready to leave but Marigold kept on crying and pleading to come with her whilst digging her head into her mother's coat and hugging her legs.

She really wanted to take her with her tonight, but she didn't want to because she couldn't be sure if taking her out in the evenings was highly safe, and she couldn't predict what might happen if she took Marigold with her. She too doesn't know why Michael wants to meet her at the park this evening and she feels something seems different about this meetup. She has this feeling that she shouldn't go, but the letter that Michael sent seems to be important, especially when he didn't call on the telephone. And she knew that Michael wanted to tell her personally.