𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗 || 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

"Lottie, come back!" Draco chased his daughter, who couldn't stop running around her room and not wanting to take a bath.

"No!" The little blonde girl giggled, believing that they were playing chase with each other even though Draco wasn't.

Marigold's room in the Malfoy Manor was wider and had taller walls than her room at her Nonna and her mother's house. Though her room is quite different from the rest of the rooms in the Malfoy Manor. It was painted with pastel colours. The walls were painted blue, the curtains were white, and her bed was pink with white tiny baby's breath printed on the sheets. Y/n told Draco before that Marigold is not very fond of dark colours. She finds them creepy and not very pleasing to the eyes. But what could they do, for she is a child? However, even though her room in the Malfoy Manor is bigger, she still prefers her bedroom in her grandmother's and mother's house, for she finds it more homey and special.

Plush toys, Dolls, and a Dollhouse were still scattered in the room. Books were still unorganized ever since the first day Marigold arrived at the Manor and it has been like that for 3 days. In fact, Draco hated the sight of unorganized stuff in a room. So, he swished his wand and in a few moments, the room became as neat as it used to be. Then, finally caught his little girl when she ran passed by.

"Finally caught you," Relief was woven in her voice as he carried her into his arms.

"Again!" She effused, throwing her hands in the air while holding Mr Autumn.

"Sorry, Lottie," He chuckled. "You must take a bath before getting ready for bed."

"But, papa, I still want to play." She told.

"You can still play in your bubble bath." He told. "You have your favourite yellow rubber ducks there to play with, along with your mermaid doll that your mother gave you."

"Yey, Dolly!" Of course, Dolly is what she calls the mermaid doll that Y/n gifted her. It was a doll from the muggle world, and it was the only thing that could make the little girl bathe whenever she was avoiding baths.

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

Draco had already tucked Marigold to sleep and kissed her forehead after reading her stories. He was indeed exhausted but he will never get tired of spending time with his little girl and be able to make her feel what having a father feels like. He wanted to give her the best and not let her experience what he experienced as a child with his father — full of expectations and making everything perfect.

He took one last glance at his sleeping child, with a smile creeping up to his lips, as he swished his wand, turning the lights off and only leaving the night light on.