𝐕𝐈𝐗 || 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

A/N(Must Read!!!)

Hi everyone, I apologize for not updating last Sunday, for I have been busy lately. However, I'm not going to be updating next Sunday because I'm going to be busy again, especially since this month is already the last month of our School Days so that just means I have loads of Final requirements to finish. I hope you guys understand.

☁︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

"Lottie, my sweet little girl." Y/n planted many kisses on her daughter's chubby cheeks as Marigold returned a giggle.

The dark sky has already taken the whole day sky of whole London, along with the tiny twinkling stars that made the sky more beautiful, especially when these stars' mother is with them, the moon, giving light to the dark part of the world even though it was only dim.

Y/n was carrying her daughter to bed after playing dollhouse with her, then she placed her daughter on the bed and planted a soft kiss on her forehead as she smiled down at her.

"What story would like for me to read?" Y/n asked as she took several fairy tale books from the nightstand.

"Mommy, I don't want a story today." Marigold reply.

"Aww, why, my darling girl?"

"I want something else." Marigold yawned.

"Then what does my little girl want?" She said calmly.

"Can you...can you sing for me, mommy?" She requested with pleading eyes.

Y/n returned a smile and a soft chuckle left her lips. This genuinely melted Y/n's heart because Marigold has been often asking her mother to sing her to sleep. Usually, Marigold would ask her mother to read her a story, but now, ever since they moved back to London, she would ask her mother to sing to her, the song that Y/n usually sings to her daughter ever since Marigold was born.

"Sure, sweetheart." Y/n smiled, swiping a piece of her daughter's hair from her forehead and tucking them behind her ear. "Let me tuck you in before I could sing for you. Come here."

Marigold went inside her blanket as Y/n fixed it, tucking it between her daughter's arms and sitting beside her. Marigold, however, laid her head on her mother's lap whilst hugging her stuffed toy, Mr Autumn.

Y/n placed her hand on the top of her daughter's head and scratched it gently to make her daughter feel relaxed, then she began to sing "Rainbow Connections" as Marigold's lullaby.