𝐗𝐋𝐈 || 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

It has already been a week and a half and Marigold was finally back from the Manor. She only arrived yesterday and was excited to play with the toys she has been playing with since she was in France. She would also often ask for her mother to sing her favourite song, Rainbow Connections, every night because her mother's singing voice is better than her father's, and yes, she told her mother that and it made Y/n laugh. She's very much like Draco as a child, filled with foolishness but also with sweetness.

Y/n was at her desk in her room, writing and checking stuff in her notebook that contains everything that she needed for her café ever since they arrived here in London. There was too much that she needed to finish within the week. First, she needed to bake 4 layers of cake for a wedding in Scotland that needs to be delivered through floo powder. Lucky her, she invented a spell for her cake boxes and pastry boxes that'll make the baked goods stay steady as it was getting delivered to the owners. Well, in fact, she is one of the brightest witches in previous school years that's why she could invent some spells she needed for her shop. She was even ranked 3rd in class, just below Draco. Second is that she needs to deliver a hundred cupcakes to Gringotts. She never really asked the elf why they needed so many cupcakes but she just shrugged it off and kept her nose out of their business. Third is that she needs to buy more baking stuff and needs for their beverages since they were almost running out. Fourth? Of course, there are only 3 things that she needs to finish this week.

She closed her notebook, laid down her quill and sighed. Her mind was quite clouded with everything she needs to finish, that is until a brown owl with black dots on its back and white feathers on its chest came flying, carrying a black letter on its beak, as it made its land on the frame of the window, which was only in front of her. Then the owl dropped the letter on her hand and flew away after.

"A Letter?" She questioned as her eyes scanned the black envelope, sealed with a silver wax with a baby's breath on it. Though, it was a bit too fancy for a letter, it rather looks more like a...

"An Invitation?" She questioned again as soon as she opened the letter with the paper-knife. Then she reads...

┏━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━┓

The Former Students of the House of Slytherin request the honour of your presence at the

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 & 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋

Monday, September 03, 2003
at eight o'clock in the evening 'till midnight

The Grand Hall of Wyllt

┗━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━┛

It will be held next week and only Slytherins were invited.

She placed her fingers on her lips whilst her elbow was resting on her desk. She gave it a thought whether she should go or not. Well if she didn't attend, she has her own reasons. Perhaps she could say that she's busy at her shop, well, in fact, she truly is. And if she reasoned out that she's not attending because of her daughter, everyone will know that she has a child with Draco and that'll create a big scandal in the Wizarding World, especially when most of them knew she's the only person she only dated based on Marigold's age. She didn't want her child to be stared at with disgust.

And yes, no one knows, except those people they trust, that the former couple has a child.

Indeed that she always goes outside with Marigold, but it seems that people were too busy to take notice of her and didn't even recognise that she was Draco's beloved as they take their walks in the wizarding world. Well, she and Marigold didn't much take a stroll around the wizarding world, they were more likely taking their walks in Muggle Parks or Streets and that is why people, who used to go to school with them, don't have the slightest bit of knowledge about her, especially when she was not that much popular until she became Draco's girlfriend.

"Mommy!" Marigold ran upstairs and approached her mother. "Mommy, Mommy!" She squealed. "Daddy's friend is here. The one with black hair. A WOMAN!" She jumped excitedly whilst her hands held tightly onto her mother's skirt. "Nonna has already let her in, Mommy."

"Black hair? Woman?" Of course, she knew right away who her daughter was referring to, Pansy Parkinson or perhaps now Pansy Zabini. "That must be your aunt Pansy," She caressed her daughter's cheek.

"She's my aunt?" The little girl tilted her head slightly, looking curiously as she awaited for her dearest mama to reply.

"Yes, sweetheart. She's your father's friend and mine." Y/n answered followed by a soft chuckle. "Let's go downstairs and meet her, alright?" She held Marigold's little hand.

"Yes, Mommy!"

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

All of them were sitting in the living room. Y/n, along with her child, was sitting on the long couch whilst Pansy was sitting on the armchair, with a smile plastered on her face whilst her eyes were gazing at the invitation letter on the coffee table that she brought with her.

"I do expect that you have received the invitation," Pansy uttered. "The Ball was always held every year, but you never came, for the hosts do not know where you are in France, and now that you're here, I should say that you should go and perhaps end the gossip around the House of Slytherin."

"Gossip?" Y/n was quite taken by surprise. Why would there be any gossip about her? Has any of them found out about her child with Draco? She feared that it might be the topic of their gossip.

Y/n has truly no plans of attending the ball. It was quite a nuisance and she still needs to take care of her daughter and the things she needs to finish for her pastry shop.

"Our Housemates thought that you hid from the world because of your break up," She explained. "Why not try clearing those rumours up and tell them the reason why you're in France? I mean, I know you didn't want to tell them about your child, but why not tell them that you moved there to learn more about Pastries and started a business there."

"How did you know that?" Y/n looked rather confused whilst Marigold just still stayed the same, not caring about what the adults are talking about. However, it is in fact true that she also went there to learn pastry baking.

"Draco told me." Pansy smiled. "So, it is only necessary for you to come."

"Pansy, you know I don't care about those rumours."

"But you really need to prove them because they kept asking me about you." She reasoned out. "I need your help."

"She's going." Mrs Bennet came in with a tray of tea and biscuits and placed it on the coffee table as she sat down beside Marigold.

"But Mama-"

"Same as before, I can take care of Marigold. I'm still strong enough, and you need not worry, dearest, a party won't hurt." Mrs Bennet said. "And oh, Pansy, dear, why don't you help her find something to wear for the occasion."