𝐗 || 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

The Bennetts were eating their breakfast when suddenly an all too familiar owl knocked on the window of their dining room.

Y/n stood out of the table and began making her way to the window and opened it, letting the owl hand her the letter and then left afterwards.

"Wasn't that the Family owl of the Changs?" Her mother asked.

"Yes, it was," Y/n replied, looking down at the letter that was given to her. "I wonder why she had written to me." She said, sitting back down on her chair next to Marigold.

"What is that, mommy?" Marigold bobbed her head, looking at the letter that her mother was holding.

"It's a letter, sweetheart." Her voice was gentle and sweet as she lowered her hand to the table to let her daughter look at the letter she was holding.

Y/n scanned the letter, flipping it on the back to read what was written:

Ms Y/n Bennett
Bell Flower Cottage,
Wimbourne Village,
London

Out of curiosity, she opened the letter with the paper-knife next to her coffee and unfolded the letter to read what it says. Marigold, however, was looking at her mother with a smile of curiosity. It was as if she wanted to know what was written on it too.

"Why are you smiling, mommy?" Marigold asked after she noticed her mother was smiling down at the letter.

Y/n placed the letter down and looked at her daughter, who was looking at her with curiosity gleaming in her eyes.

"Mommy just got invited to a Party, dearest." She lightly pinched her daughter's cheek, causing Marigold to giggle.

"Party?" Mrs Bennett questioned.

Y/n looked up to her mother and gave a gentle smile, making Mrs Bennett feel that the party is safe.

"Apparently, the letter was not really from Cho, Mama. Seems to be that she volunteered to let her owl send an invitation too." Y/n told. "It was an invitation for a reunion party."

"Then who sent the letter?" She asked again.

"Our Head boy and Girl, Jones and Bailey. They must've wanted us to have a gathering, especially now that we rarely see each other after the war."