𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈 || 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

Stars shimmered above the roof of the ball's venue, The Grand Hall of Wyllt. People started to arrive, wearing their best formal attire that accords with the ball's theme and a mask that covers their faces or only their eyes. Some women wore glittery gowns and some wore silk or tulle. Men wore the best suit that was newly made by famous suit shops or made by their family's couturier.

The hall was rather indeed elegant. The Chandeliers were lit above their heads; White drapes hanging by the tall windows with a black sheer glittered curtain beneath it; White flowers on each vase on each table and on the railing of the marbled stair; tables were at the side of the room, surrounding the dance floor; and of course, table of food and drinks nearby the fireplace.

Pansy couldn't stop bobbing her head around the ballroom or on the stairs. Her eyes have been searching for her, but it seems to be that she didn't plan to go as she promised yesterday while their shopping for their gowns.

"Pansy, you have been bobbing your head for so long since you arrived. Do you wish to be a giraffe?" Theo joked, which resulted in Pansy giving him a scornful look. "Ok, I'm sorry. I was only joking."

"Where is she?" A hint of disappointment was woven in her voice.

"Who?" Blaise curiously asked.

"Y/n," She replied. "She promised that she would attend tonight, but it seems to be that she changed her mind."

"Who changed her mind?" Draco arrived in a dashing black suit with his hands inside his pockets.

Draco arrived with Astoria at the venue, but Astoria was met by her friends and she told Draco if it was only alright if she could spend time with them for half the night, to which Draco agreed, and she indeed promised that she'll come back to him and spend most of this night with him.

"Y/n, who else would I refer to." She sounded rather irritated because they kept asking who.

"Maybe she'll arrive with Michael. He hasn't arrived yet too and besides he's dating her, is he not?" Theo said and it indeed tore Draco's heart slightly(?) or maybe not slightly. "By the way, is Vincent attending tonight or is he still in Spain?"

"Said he'll be back next week," Blaise replied as his gaze turned to the marbled staircase, looking at the woman descending from it with a man by her side. "Guess she didn't change her mind after all. You need not fret now, my dear wi." A mischievous smirk was written on his lips whilst looking at his wife.

Draco, however, felt like time has stopped upon seeing her. She was wearing a dashing white gown and a lace mask covering most of the upper half of her face, only except her eyes. He recognizes those eyes, which were staring at Michael, even from afar. Indeed, his friends recognized her because of Michael, but he? He recognized those beautiful y/e/c eyes.