𝐗𝐈 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰

☁︎︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

"Uncle Georgy!" Marigold yelled as soon as she saw George upon their arrival at the Burrow.

The Bennetts have been invited by the Weasleys for a small gathering, starting at 2 pm until supper. The families have been great friends ever since Mr and Mrs Bennett moved here to London from Italy, and in the year of 1976. So, it is no question why Mrs Weasley became Y/n's godmother after two months when she was born.

Mr and Mrs Bennett are not Italian if you may think. They are both English and they just moved to Italy because of their jobs. Mrs Bennet was assigned to Italy before and her husband followed her, and it wasn't a problem for Mr Bennett.

"Hello there, Goldie." Said George, kneeling down to give little Marigold an embrace and carry her, letting her sit on his waist whilst both of his arms supported her.

"I told you, she always prefers you." Said Ron, wanting attention from Marigold too.

"I'm more fun than you are," George gave his brother, Ron, a mocking smirk. "If Fred would be here, she would still prefer uncle Freddy." He stated, causing Ron to roll his eyes.

Fred Weasley's death greatly affected the family, especially his twin, George. He grieved for a year over his brother's death, but he knew that grieving for him is not what Fred wants for George, and so, he chose to remember all the good things and good bonds that they did, letting them remain inside his heart.

"You look like a carrot," Marigold laughed, touching George's hair.

"Lottie!" Y/n gasped. Of course, she heard what Lottie said to George even though she was having a conversation with Hemione, Ginny, Luna and of course, George's wife, Angelina, whilst they were sitting down on the couches.

"But Mommy..." Sweet little chuckles left Marigold's lips. "Uncle Georgy's hair looks like a carrot."

"Lottie," Y/n approached them. "You know it's bad to tell someone like that. That is not a compliment." She took Marigold into her arms. "You should apologize to your uncle." Even though Y/n was lecturing her daughter, she still sounded sweet and kind with a little concern woven in her voice.

"It's alright, Y/n. She's still a child and besides, she'll understand and learn how to compliment when she grew up. I do believe that you're a great mother to her and she'll grow up into a delightful lady...just like you." George stated.

Y/n smiled at George, for George knew how she managed to raise Marigold as a single mother with the help of her mother, Mrs Bennett.