Chapter 153

EZRA

While putting the chair against the door, as trying everything I can to not lose my temper like I use to like a time ticking bomb. It's taking everything to not yell at her for not telling me about the offer that my mown mother gives her and having Rachel thinking it's okay to keep that as a secret, but I should about keep secrets. I'm the masters of keeping them especially the ones I know it will hurt the ones I love. I run my hands over my hair, look at her and facing towards the window; walk closer to her, hearing her small whimpers.

Rachel signs, still look my way as wiping her tears with her fingers and making sure her makeup isn't smudging, "I'm guessing you know about the offer? I wanted to tell you, but I know you would react, so I decided to," she admitted as going to bathroom and I follow.

"And you thought keeping it the thought all to yourself was a good idea? Who else knows? Alex? I'm probably sure Henry knows too because they are the perfect people to tell that you are leaving and moving fucking Colorado and of course I'm the last person to know" I shout out that I already explored like a bomb, but the time was up, and sit down on the bed as waiting for a response. I look at Rachel whose glancing towards me through the mirror, "I didn't have a CHOICE!" she screams and pounds on the sink and making creaking sound like something breaks and turns around, "Don't you get it? I didn't want to tell you because I already knew how you going to act, and if I did tell you, you want to find a way to drag me down like you always do. This is the biggest achievement I had since starting college," she screams until starting coughing.

"Well guess what? If it wasn't for you, you wouldn't have this offer or even the job?" I uttered out and lean against the wall with my arms crossed over. She pushes me against the wall, "You got to be fucking kidding me! I worked my ass off to get a job like this so I'm sorry that your ego is hurt I may have to leave Colorado to a job that I earned, and you know I earned," she points to herself, and walks away with grabbing a couple of tissues from the box and start walking towards the door.

I sign of frustration, and hear her moving the chair out of the way, "Don't go," I catch her grabbing onto the door handle, "Please," I reach for her hand before feeling it against my cheek, "Why? So, I can get yelled out some more for a opportunity that I got. I didn't ask for it. This is reason why I didn't want to tell you to avoid this," she swings a hand between us, "And avoid---".

"Me?" I questioned, then walks toward the bed and she looks at the me before nodding her head yes. I signed as she stands between my legs, and I grab her hands, "You must hate me for making you think you have to choose me or your career. I'm so sorry, Raya", I apologized as feeling a biggest asshole of all of the assholes in the world and I won number one. I know she would be amazing while working at the biggest writing company in Colorado and I would be selfish if I let her stay and I don't want to the reason why she feels forced to stay; I tighten up my grip onto her hands and kiss them, "I think you should go to Colorado because as much it hurts me so bad," I sniff up, wipe away the tear falling upon my face, "To tell you to say that. I will be in wrong to tell you the opposite," I confuse, and I feel like a crybaby, crying like this but she has only person to make me feel like this.

Rachel wipes own tears, "Really? I was so scared to tell you because I thought you didn't want to go and be angry at me," she doesn't hesitate to tell me how she feels about us being apart.

"I hate myself even more now because I made you that scared. I apologize." I stand with still holding her hands, "I may know some ways to make it up for you," I say as reaching down for the zipper of her dress, sliding it down and easily slips off. My eyes widen apart, mentally thanking the dress didn't inquire a bra while her newly nipples, harden on display, "God, you are going to send me to heaven but," I grab the back of her thighs as wrapping them around my waist and slam her on the bed, "I'm going to give heaven right now," I whisper in her ear and sink in all of the scent of her vanilla body lotion. I stand up, unbutton every button of my shirt while watching Rachel waiting for me to taste and kiss every inch of her with eyes that make you melt like butter, and I bite my lip as thinking about it.