Chapter 145

EZRA

"How much longer are you going in there? You are taking too long," I whine throughout the living room as I wait for Rachel to finally get so we can go to the stupid party. This party is just another way for her to get humiliated in front of everyone, since those people don't have a working functional brain. I would rather do my own new year's plans which are going down on her until the clock strikes midnight than getting dressed and going back to my old dorm that probably still smell like mothballs.

"I'm ready. Finally," Rachel yells out and walks in the room. I can barely breathe because I have never seen anything more beautiful than I do now. Her hair is in a high braided ponytail, her lips are glossy and skin smelling like a fresh baked cupcake. I might have to taste it soon yet I'm holding myself back before we leave the apartment.

"What?" She asks, shoves her phone into her small purse that you can hold anything else. I stand up, twirl my finger and she automatically twirl around like a ballerina to give me a full 360 version of her look, "I was right that you look absolutely stunning,". She laughed a little, then smoothed out her dress, "Really? You don't think it's not too much cleavage?" She complained about the small peak of cleavage and the length of the dress. It's barely reaching fingertip length. Rachel's hands grabbed my face between them, "Eyes up here, buddy," she jokes.

I roll my eyes, "Whatever. Let's get out of here before we don't" I smirk and grab my keys.