Chapter 136

RACHEL

My hand is starting to hurt from the amount of gripping on Ezra's hand. I already want to get the smirk off of his face; basically, want to do more than smack him, sometimes I wish I would have left things the way they were after finding out the truth. I'm done being the victim or the punching bag for everyone's bullshit like Ezra's. I'm the punching bag who gets yelled at, dragged or even the silent treatment when he gets a pointless tattoo and making me feel like I did something wrong when all I have done is nothing. I mean I understand of why he is pissed with seeing his no contact father.

Well not that I know of.

"Okay, it's done" the lady says, puts a clear seal on the tattoo.

...

Minutes later, I'm wondering of what the tattoo is because Ezra tells me not to look so I covered my eyes when putting on his eyes but what he doesn't know won't kill him from taking a seek peek of seeing the outline of his abs that makes your knees wobble like jelly and fall on them. Ezra pulls out his credit card, inserts the card to pay and the lady gives a toothy smile and wearing too much red lipstick, the shade is probably called 'Clown Red'.

"Let's go," he hardly says as heading towards the door and I follow him.