Chapter 149

EZRA

As I can already feel my heart beating 100 miles pers second from every step I take when looking for Rachel as she's intoxicated with alcohol in her system. I wish I wasn't stupid to let her drive me into this party and have fucking Olivia on top oof me like the wanted stripper she is. I will never forget the face she had across the room as seeing it, like a monster ripped her heart out, but I'm the monster.

"Dude? Are you sure she's up here?" Sebastian asks.

I stay silent as shrugging my shoulders because in a slight of hope, and it's a bad thought of hoping she's in a bedroom or even a bathroom that locked away and okay. Even though she saw what happened, I need to explain before it's too late, and I have been all over these hallways where it makes me want a drink, so I grab Sebastians's drink and drink the rest of it then continue walking, "You couldn't ask," he complains. I roll my eyes then going to random doors and start banging on them like an insane person. Moments later, I suddenly hear a mumbling sound and bang on the door, "HEL---". I know that sound, so I back up before kicking the door open that the door shakes a little bit.

My heart suddenly drops as seeing someone on top of her along notice her underwear is on the floor by the bed, "You fucking piece of shit," I say, then goes behind, grab him the collar to make him spin in front of me and throw the first punch and he lands the floor. I continue punching him as the blood in my body rushes, and hearing Rachel behind telling me to stop but I don't knowledge. I feel her hands on my other arm, and trying to push me off, "PLEASE STOP! EZRA!" she sobs, as trying to get me off him but my arm nudges her too powerful that her back hits the bed. I look behind with a shocked face, to see her on the ground with bloodshot eyes and tears rolling down.

"Rachel? I didn't mean to," I reach my hand to her and she finches it away and walks out of the room. I look at Sebastian whose giving me a hand to get but I walk into him to move him out of the way, "You fucked up, bro," he jokes.

"These isn't the time to make jokes," I tell him as moving my hair out of my face and go to the hallway where I don't see Rachel. Fuck!

...

As soon as I make my way to downstairs, I search all over the living room to find Rachel and finding her all over the place is basically trying to find needle in a haystack, in possible since there's probably at least thousands of people all over the building and watching the tv built on the wall to watch the stupid ball. I look towards the door to see Rachel going out. I try to avoid any one before I get stop once making towards the door, open it and immediately reach her by grabbing her arm.

"Raya! I can explain".

"Don't!" she points a finger, "You can't explain it to me because I ask one thing which no one more fighting, and you did it anyway. I mean look at your hand," she direct as lifting up my hand and drops it.

I sign, rub the beam of nervous sweat on my neck, "Well I'm sorry that I spent fifteen minutes looking at you and not knowing you were okay or not," I responds, and she nods with crossing her arms, "Was that before or after you had Olivia's body on top of you and letting her give you a lap," she tells me.

"Nothing happen and where were you when you know how alcohol reacts in your body?" I spit out without hesitation and forgetting that I'm the poster child of drinking of spit with blame, and within a quick second there's a slight burn of her hand on my cheek, "I didn't ask to be almost assaulted, and I'm fucking done," she shouts and starts coughing with the cold hitting her then walks away with her shoes digging in the snow.

I stay put for a second as hearing everybody inside saying 'Happy new year'. I look at the house then back at Rachel, "What do you mean you are done?". I walk closer to her until I reach her before I see a familiar red truck pulling up, and it's Alex, "Hey guys," he greets us, and I don't bother being nice but of course Rachel does as say hi.

"You know what I mean, Ezra".

"No, I don't," I clench my fists a little harder.

"I'm done with this," she waves a hand between us, "Done with fighting. Wasting everything I believed in and having you turn it into shit so don't play innocent. I'm going home even if I walk myself home,".

I roll my eyes, "You are not walking yourself home when you got yourself hurt," I grab my keys, "I'm driving and you are coming home,".

Rachel's eyes darken underneaththe moonlight, and looks at Alex, "I stay at your place?". He glances at me,then nods okay as they begin to walk back to his car; he opens the door for her,and she get in.