Chapter 139

EZRA

After getting out of the shower, and changing into our pajamas, meaning Rachel wearing one of my shirts as she always does. I love that my shirts are usually big on her, she tries too hard to pull the shirt down so her underwear doesn't show but it doesn't help. I suggested we should order food from the pizza place down the street, we barely have groceries in the fridge. I think the last time we went out grocery shopping was probably a couple weeks ago before Angela came. I laughed when Rachel jumped in excitement when I called the pizza place and asked for extra garlic and wings with extra sauce.

I'm surprised at how much she can eat, and how quickly she can devour it in a quarter of a second. I laugh at the thought of her having a bucket of chicken wings on her lap and sauce all over her face like she's trying to win an eating contest. Suddenly I feel Rachel looking at me with her brow arched, "What's so funny?" she asks as facing back towards the tv to watch The Golden Girls.

"It's really nothing," I shrug my shoulders, grab my root beer can from the side table, take a gulp of it and put it back. I see Rachel looking at me like I'm weirdo, "What?".

"What's so funny?".

I laugh so hard, "I'm just going to enjoy seeing you with sauce all over your face when you get your hands on those wings," I tell her and she rolls her eyes, reaching for the pillow she had under her legs and smacks me across the head. I immediately grab the pillow, and reach it above me, "Come and get it," I tease. Rachel swings her leg over my hips and tries her best to reach it but fails.

"You know I hate you," she crosses her arms over each other, "And your height," then pouts her lips a little. I swear she likes to kill me with her ways of trying look all tough and strong between my muscles, "I love you and your cute height," I says and roll her eyes again; I move my hand towards her back and kiss her lips.