Chapter 148

RACHEL

After I reach the top stair of the upstairs, there's a cloudy of smoke filling up around me I look and making me want to throw up; it's not only the smell I want to theow up but the thought of Ezra letting Olivia torture front of me while being on his lap when I was dancing. This night wasn't on my card of having 'fun'. Speaking of dancing, I still can't feel my feet when the feeling I'm dragging bricks by the weight of them when walking around. I bring my cup up to my mouth until someone bumps my shoulder and drops the drink onto a girl's shoes. I look at her and her feet before walking away and hearing her yelling at me. I think Ezra give me too strong of a drink.

I almost feel like the room is spinning by the time I continue walking, then took off my shoes because I can't handle the heels anymore and grab them. I'm out of breath when making it halfway to the end of the hallway before leaning against the wall to take a breath as noticing someone's hand wraps around my waist, and have a unusual smell, "Hey babydoll. I'm Greg," he says, and I try back up but he has a strong grip.

"Where I am?" I scan around the place with filled of people I don't care to know, "Um, do you know where? Um..." I begin to draw complete blank.

"I don't know who you want but I can opine you in the meantime." He loosens up his grip to move it down my dress that I can feel fingertips close to my skin, so I try to make a run for it but his grips hold me back and it's tighter than it was before, "Oh no, why so fast, babydoll?". I don't respond since my mouth feels like it's on fire from the lack of water and slipping my tasteless drink on someone's shoes, "Ge—get away from me," I softly say. I hear Greg laughing before pushing me forward towards a door that's far away from the noise.

...

Moments later, I'm behind Greg as opens up the door of a room where all I see once the light is one, half naked playboy posters on the walls and the room smelling like old boxes of pizzas shoved under the bed. I watch him  going to the door and locking it then coming back and sitting me down on the bed.

"Let me go," I softly say and rest my head on the hardest pillow I ever laid on, not until we have some fun," he says in devilish tone, and swings one of his legs over my waist with snaky fingers reaching to my underwear.

Before any more happens, there's a loud sound pounding through the door, and we both look towards it.