Doubt

The bell rings and everyone disperses to their next class leaving Nino, Sabrina, Kagami, Marinette, Felix, Alix, and Adrien.

"Are you okay Marinette?" Sabrina asks.

"Yeah," Marinette says.

"We all better get to class," Adrien says.

Even working on their projects all anyone can talk about is what happened with Iris.

The whole day passes by and the final bell rings.

"Finally," Marinette sighs in exhaustion.

"I bet today was crazy, I'm assuming your classes were talking about Iris getting arrested also," Adrien says.

"Yep, I have to get home, I promised to help my parents with some orders," Marinette says going to the bike rack and hopping on her scooter and driving to the bakery.

Marinette gets home and walks upstairs to her room.

"Finally, I can be someplace where I don't have to hear Lila, or Iris, or whatever her true name is again," Marinette throws herself on her bed.

"It's weird," Tikki responds.

"What's weird?" Marinette sits up.

"When Iris was there I felt Nooroo, but I didn't want to say anything because I wasn't sure."

Marinette walks over the her sewing box, presses the spools to make it open, and takes out the Miracle Box.

"Marinette, your friends are here," Marinette's dad calls.

"Send them up," Marinette says taking the box and sitting on her couch.

"We just wanted to check on you," Felix says as Marinette holds the Miracle Box

"You okay Marinette?" Nino asks.

"Tikki thought she felt Nooroo," Marinette starts crying.

"You thought or you did?" Wayzz comes out.

"I don't know," Tikki says.

"Little explanation please," Alya says.

"Kwamis can communicate with others that are far away only on a specific day, but only the kwami of the person who protects the Miracle Box can feel if they are active," Trixx explains.

"So, when I was given the Ladybug Miraculous it was you who warned Master Fu," Marinette states wiping her tears.

"That's right," Wayzz says.

"What if we never get it back? And then Paris goes into destruction, and then the world, it will be my fault," Marinette starts to spiral.

"It's okay Marinette, we may not have it now, but we will," Kagami says.

"Kagami is right, we will get it back sooner or later, besides nobody can get all the Miraculous since they are all given to people you trust," Alya says taking the box away from Marinette, setting it on the couch, and helping her best friend up.

"Okay, let's get ready to go to headquarters," Marinette says taking the Miracle Box and putting it back into the sewing box.

Marinette opens the updated app Max sent to her on her phone and presses the Order of the Guardians logo sending out a group message for everyone to meet at the headquarters.

"We are going to see a movie," Marinette tells her parents as the five of them walk out of the housing.

"Okay," Marinette's mom says.

They walk into an alley and transform before traveling across Paris.

They land at the headquarters and after Ladybug opens the door they walk in.

"Pegasus, you're here already?" Ladybug asks.

"Well, his power is teleportation," Rena says.

"Good point," Ladybug laughs.

"And I have good news, I was able to find a way for EMMA to help us without revealing our identity," Pegasus says.

"That's great," Ladybug says.

"The only thing is that I have to have everyone's rings for an update," Pegasus says.

There is a knock on the door and Ryuko opens it.

"Hey everyone, what's going on?" Cat Noir asks walking in.

"Nothing really, I just heard about what happened at the school with Marinette Dupain-Cheng and I want to praise them," Ladybug says before walking over to the window.

"Something else is on your mind too, I can tell," Cat Noir goes and stands next to Ladybug.

"What if we never get the Butterfly Miraculous back? Remember when we were fighting Timetagger and he said that Hawk Moth sent him," Ladybug says.

"Hey we are going to get it back, it's not just us now," Cat Noir reminds her.

"You're right Cat, thanks," Ladybug hugs the partner she had from the beginning.