Light In The Dark

Marinette texts Kagami and Sabrina to meet her in the housing part of the bakery.

Marinette walks to her house and waits for her friends.

"Are you okay?" Kagami asks as she and Sabrina join Marinette.

"Iris is Lila, Lila is Iris, Iris is the new Chloe but clever, I can't do this," Marinette starts to spiral.

"Marinette, you're not making sense, take a deep breath," Sabrina says.

"Let us go to your room and talk there," Kagami suggests helping Marinette go up the stairs with Sabrina following.

"Okay, take another deep breath and tell us from the beginning," Sabrina says.

Marinette starts from the beginning.

"I don't think I can handle another version of Lila this year, her lies are too powerful," Marinette finishes.

"Are you worried about her lies because you feel bad about lying to those who don't know both sides of you?" Sabrina asks.

"Yes," Marinette responds.

"Yes, you and Iris are both liars," Kagami says.

"Kagami San," Longg interrupts.

"But your lies aren't to break down your enemies but to keep those you care about safe," Kagami finishes.

"Everyone knows who you really are, I don't think anyone will think you're lying," Sabrina says.

Kagami's phone goes off.

"It's Felix, Adrien is looking for you, we better get back," Kagami says.

"Good idea," Marinette agrees.

They walk back to the school where Nino, Adrien, and Felix are waiting.

"Marinette! So glad you're safe," Adrien runs up to her.

"Felix told us what happened and we just want you to know that we are on your side, the Resistance is on your side," Nino says.

"Thanks, but I don't want you guys to put yourselves in danger of being targeted because one person hates me."

"I know you are just trying to look out for us, and that is one of the things I love about you. You think of others first, but it's our choice to be a target," Adrien says.

"See, I told you a friend in darkness is better than alone in the light," Alix joins them.

"Iris is my dark but you guys are my light," Marinette smiles as everyone except Sabrina goes in for a group hug.

"Sabrina, get in here," Adrien invites.

Sabrina smiles and joins her friends.