A Present

Alya goes into the classroom and sits by Marinette.

"You okay girl?" Alya asks Marinette.

"Yeah, just worried," Marinette responds.

"Like pink and white worried or red and black worried?"

"Both," Marinette says.

"It's nice to meet you Iris," Adrien's voice comes from the door.

"Will you help me with my science homework? I don't want a bad grade," the girl asks as she walks beside him and tries to put her arm around his.

"This school doesn't go on grades, but I see my girlfriend and need to talk to her, excuse me," Adrien says stepping back and walking away.

The girl looks at Marinette and glares angerly.

"What was that about?" Alya asks as Adrien sits on the other side of Marinette.

"I guess what they say is true, you can never run away from your past," Adrien says.

"Especially when your past made you famous," Kagami says as she and Felix join them.

Adrien looks down at the rings Ladybug gave him that now rest on his hand.

"Are you going to do it?" Felix asks his cousin.

"I will, I'm just a little nervous," Adrien says.

"Well with what just happened with that new girl I think it would be wise to give it to her now," Kagami says.

Adrien sighs and takes a necklace out of his bag.

"Does that say what I think it says?" Marinette asks as she sees that the charm is written in Chinese calligraphy.

"It does," Adrien says with a smile and getting up.

Kagami whispers in Alya's ear knowing what she is about to say.

"Marinette, there is one thing I have always been certain about since we became friends, I knew that I always wanted you in my life, out of all our friends you were the only one who was always there for me and always knew what to say and make me feel free. I talked to your great uncle and asked him if he would get this necklace for me to give you, I want you to keep it as a reminder that is how long I will love you," Adrien says putting the necklace around her neck.

"I love you," Marinette says kissing him after he sits back down.

Adrien's phone goes off.

"Shoot, I forgot that I have a soccer lesson with Marc this morning, I'll see you guys later," Adrien says getting up and kissing Marinette on the cheek.

"We all better get going, later Marinette," Alya says as they also leave.

"See you," Marinette says.