Threat

"Marinette, Alya, I'm so sorry that I accused you of stealing my necklace, I will make sure to go through my day before I accuse anyone else," Iris says.

Felix and Alya's phones go off.

"I gotta get going, apparently Anansi can't handle the twins," Alya says looking at her phone.

"Kagami wants to see me,"  Felix says looking at his.

"You guys go ahead, I just need some time to cool down," Marinette says.

"Call me if you need me," Alya says before she leaves.

Marinette nods.

The three friends leave to their destinations.

Marinette walks into the girls bathroom.

"I don't even know this girl, why is she targeting me?" Marinette says to herself.

"Oh, but you're wrong Marinette, you do know me, you humiliated me last year," Iris says walking into the bathroom.

"What, wait Lila?"

"That's right Marinette but now I'm Iris. You have everything, good friends, amazing parents, Adrien, but by the time I'm done you won't have anyone," Iris says.

"You won't win," Marinette says.

"It doesn't matter if you reveal me, I will just become someone else and try again and again until I have your life," Iris says getting closer to Marinette.

"Whatever Iris," Marinette puts a brave face on.

Iris growls in anger and walks out of the bathroom.

Marinette breaks down and falls to the ground.

Her phone goes off.

"Hey Adrien," Marinette answers trying to hide her tears.

"Marinette, are you okay, where are you?" Adrien asks.

"I'm coming out of the bathroom, I'm okay. I just need to talk to Kagami and Sabrina," Marinette responds.

"Okay, well call me if you want to talk," Adrien says before hanging up.

Marinette walks out of the bathroom.

"You okay Marinette? Tikki came to me with your earrings," Alix runs up to her friend.

"I'm fine, Iris just threatened me," Marinette says.

"What?"

"It's okay, I've dealt with Chloe and Lila, but I'm going to talk to Kagami and Sabrina about it, don't tell our friends, I will tell them when I am ready," Marinette says.

"You know I can keep a secret, but when I was staying in the burrow I met many Americans, one was a blind and deaf woman named Helen Keller, when I told her I was facing my problems on my own she told me something that I never forgot," Alix says.

"What was it?"

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light," Alix says giving Marinette her earrings.

"That's really wise," Tikki says flying from Alix to Marinette.

"So basically rely on our friends not just when someone is akumatized," Marinette says putting her Miraculous back on.

"Exactly," Alix smiles.

"Thanks Alix, I will remember that, I'm going to start with Sabrina and Kagami since Alya is dealing with her tornadoes," Marinette says.

"Good idea," Alix says before walking away.