A Council

Ladybug returns to her room and detransforms.

"Are you sure about this Marinette?" Tikki asks.

"Yes, I need a council and aside from Luka they are the only ones who know who I am," Marinette says.

"Marinette, your friends are here," Marinette's dad calls.

"Send them up," she says opening her door.

"It feels so nice being back here," Wayzz says.

"So, what is going on?" Kagami asks after Felix closes the door.

"I want a council outside of the whole team and since all of you know who I am I trust you guys the most, but I've got to know, how did Kagami find out?"

"I heard you and Alya talking on the Liberty after Adrien's song."

"And that explains how Felix knows," Marinette says.

"So, why isn't Cat Noir on this council?"

"I'll let Alix explain that," Marinette says to Nino.

"As you know, the rabbit Miraculous has the power of time, the burrow has multiple windows so I basically know everything, and it's not the time for Ladybug to know who Cat Noir is and vis versa," Alix says.

"Anything that is talked about between us and in here I will tell him, but we can't know who each other is," Marinette says.

They all nod.

"So, how can we help?" Kagami asks.

"How am I going to pull this off?"

"Pull what off?" Nino asks.

"The rings, I mean how will I be able to create them without Ms. Tsurugi finding out we took her plans?" Marinette starts spiraling.

"Marinette, I switched the real plans with fake ones," Felix says.

"Besides, I know that nobody you chose will say anything when they aren't transformed," Alix says.

"But how are we going to give out everyone's numbers without them being revealed?" Nino asks.

"We will use my yo-yo to take pictures of each holder and then we can send them to Pegasus with an assigned number, like speed dial on a regular phone," Marinette says.

"But how will we know which is the right number?" Kagami asks.

"I was the first kwami in existence, I know which kwami came next, I can help make a list that Pegasus can use," Tikki says.

"That's brilliant Tikki," Wayzz says.

"Well, I guess I better start working on designing the rings, one last thing though, if I play with my ear it means I can't talk about it where we are," Marinette says opening the blueprints Felix stole.

They all nod in understanding.

"We'll let you work, we are just a phone call away if you need us," Alya says as they leave the room.

"Thanks," Marinette says as she sits at her desk.