Accused

Ladybug lands on her bed, detransforms, and runs back to school where Adrien is waiting for her.

"Marinette!" Adrien runs up to her.

"Is everyone okay?" Marinette asks as they hug.

"Everyone is here except Alix and Max," Alya says joining the couple.

"There they are," Sabrina says as Alix and Max come from across the street.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Alya Cesaire please come to the principal's office," Mr. Damocles' voice goes through the school.

"What?" Alya asks.

"It's the first day of school," Marinette says.

"Be careful, I saw Iris go into the office when I came back," Sabrina says to Marinette.

Marinette nods before she and Alya walk to the principal's office.

"What are you doing Marinette?" Alya asks as Marinette takes off her earrings.

"Sabrina said that she saw Iris walk into Damocles' office. If history repeats itself and I become akumatized because of it we will need a Ladybug, Tikki, if anything happens take these to Alix, she is the only other person besides Cat Noir that is a teen and is strong enough to unify without going crazy," Marinette says.

"Good point, Trixx, you know who to go to," Alya says taking off her necklace and putting it in her fannypack.

Both kwamis nod.

Alya knocks on the door to the principal's office.

"You wanted to see us Mr. Damocles?" Alya asks.

"Yes, Ms. Verdi has accused you and Ms. Dupain-Cheng of stealing her fox tail necklace," Mr. Damocles says.

"What?" Marinette acts shocked.

"I got it from my parents when I was little, it was a gift from Colt Fathom's daughter," Iris says.

The statement catches Tikki's attention.

"Trixx, we have to do what Marinette and Alya said, now."

Trixx nods and the kwamis leave the office undetected.

"I thought we were only supposed to go if they were akumatized," Trixx says as they fly close to the ceiling of the school.

"Iris said the necklace was a gift from Colt Fathom's daughter, but Lord Colt Fathom doesn't have a daughter," Tikki explains.

"So Iris is lying?" Trixx says.

"Let's get to Nino and have him text Felix so I don't have to risk being seen by people who aren't holders," Tikki says.