New School

Marinette walks into the new school that Mayor Bustier created.

"Hey Marinette," Adrien says walking over to her.

"Ms. Bustier did a great job with the new school," Marinette says.

"And with her being mayor Mr. Damocles won't get fired," Alya says as she and Nino join them.

"I'm going to see what they have for fashionistas like me," Marinette says.

"I am just going to look around, I'll see you later?" Adrien asks.

"Definitely," Marinette says before they kiss.

"Did you finish that thing?" Nino asks.

"Shhh! But yes I did, we just have to do the pictures so our techie can work his magic," Marinette says.

"But how are you going to contact everyone without letting them know who you are?" Kagami asks as she and Felix join them.

"Anytime the yo-yo is used to contact a civilian it sends a picture of her logo," Alix comes up.

"How do you know that?" Felix asks.

"When you are keeping a Miraculous safe and able to see different events you get curious."

The bell rings.

"We will talk about this later, I can't wait to see what happens this year now that Monarch has been defeated," Marinette says walking away.

"Wait," Alix says to the group when Marinette is out of earshot.

"What's going on?" Alya says.

"I'm not supposed to say much but we can't have the world be changed again," Alix says.

"So why can't Marinette know about this?" Nino asks.

"Because Marinette can't feel like she isn't a leader, it can ruin her confidence and give negative emotions," Alya explains.

"So what do we need to do?" Kagami asks.

"We need to watch anyone who is new to the school that we don't know," Alix says.

"I can make a sentimonster to follow her," Felix says.

"No, we have to be discreet," Alix says.

"Then we will just have to watch when we can until we figure something out," Nino says.

Another bell rings.

"We should get going now," Kagami says.

Alix sees a female with a devious smile walk into the room Marinette went into.

"I saw her too, I will go see what's going on," Alya says to Alix.

"Thanks," Alix says before all of them leave.