Another Confidante

Marinette runs to a bench in the courtyard and sends a text to Alix.

"Marinette, are you okay?" Sabrina asks sitting next to her.

"Yeah," Marinette lies.

"Please don't judge me from the mistakes of my past," Sabrina says.

Alix responds to the text with the answer Marinette was hoping for. She then grabs Sabrina, runs to the locker room, and scopes it out before continuing.

"I have to tell you something but you have to be quiet about it," Marinette says.

"Promise on my dad's badge," Sabrina says.

"My earrings aren't normal earrings, they're magical," Marinette says.

"Wait if they're magical that means, no way, you're her?" Sabrina says quietly.

"Look in my purse," Marinette opens her purse for Tikki to pop her head out.

Sabrina does as instructed.

"Is that your Kwami?"

"Yes, her name is Tikki."

Tikki quietly waves her hand at Sabrina.

"If anything happens to me in first period take off my earrings, Tikki will fly into your fannypack with Bark and then take my Miraculous to Alya, she is Scarabella," Marinette says.

Sabrina nods.

"Do you mind if I follow you around, I feel kinda lost without someone to follow," Sabrina says.

"Sure you can hang with me but let's not call it following, it makes it sound like I've become Chloe," Marinette says as they walk out of the locker room and sit on a bench in the courtyard.

"Okay," Sabrina agrees.

"Hey Marinette, everything okay?" Nino asks as he and the other members of the council that attend the school walk up.

"Bad first class," Marinette sighs.

"But fashion is your expertise," Alya says.

"She did great with the subject, but she showed up the new girl, Iris," Sabrina explains.

"Iris, as in the girl who Adrien was talking to when he came to find you?" Felix asks.

"Yep, it's almost as if she is out to get me like Lila was," Marinette says.

"Marinette, if there is one thing we all learned from Lila it's that if what she says doesn't make sense then it's a lie," Alya says.

"Only the people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie," Kagami says.

"Oh, before I forget, Sabrina knows who I am and if something happens to me in first period she will bring my earrings and Tikki to Alya so someone can fix Paris if Ladybug can't."

"You told her?" Alya asks.

"She's Miss Hound and Alix said it won't change the future," Marinette says.

They all nod.

"Felix, Kagami, Alya, Nino, and Alix know who I am, you can trust them," Marinette says to Sabrina.

Sabrina nods.