Second Holders

Ladybug returns to her room and detransforms.

Wayzz and Trixx are the first ones to arrive.

"Let me guess Alya and Nino are downstairs," Marinette says seeing that the two kwamis came from the floor.

"Their siblings do love chouquettes," Wayzz says.

"Good point," Marinette laughs.

"Marinette," Plagg flies in.

"Plagg, what's going on?"

"Well, you said for every kwami to come," Plagg replies.

"Didn't Alix give you a second?" Marinette asks.

"Yes," he replies.

"Even though you already have one I think you should still stay and watch in case the others need help," Marinette says pulling down her white board.

The rest of the kwamis come through the walls.

Marinette shows the kwamis who is behind the masks.

"You chose all your friends?" Xuppu asks.

"Yes, you guys are dangerous in the wrong hands so I chose people I know I can trust," Marinette explains.

"It only makes sense," Kaalki says.

"But you can not, I repeat CANNOT, use your powers without a holder," Marinette says looking at Plagg.

"Why are you looking at me?" Plagg asks.

"Dinosaurs?"

"Oh right," Plagg says.

"Why does Plagg get to be with Roaar?" Sass asks.

"Because both are almost as dangerous as mine and Cat Noir's, I know that Juleka will have the strength to control both, other than that no other kwamis should have a second who has a similar power, which is why Sass will be going to Cat Noir and Fluff will go to Pegasus," Marinette explains.

Marinette shows the kwamis who their second holders are.

"Now everyone go to your second holders, and introduce yourselves, and Plagg find a way to tell Sass who your holder is," Marinette says.

All the kwamis leave to find their emergency holders.