Cleared

Tikki and Trixx fly to the music room where Nino is working on his DJing skills.

"Nino, we need your help," Trixx says.

"Mr. Stone, um I mean Jagged, I need to take five," Nino lies as Trixx and Tikki fly into his hat.

"Go ahead, you do you," Jagged says.

Nino goes to the bathroom.

"What's going on?" Nino asks.

Trixx, Tikki, and Wayzz fly out of hiding.

"Iris is accusing Alya and Marinette of stealing," Trixx says.

"What? There is no way they would do that," Nino is shocked.

"I need you to text Felix and see where he is at so I can get his help," Tikki says.

Nino takes his phone out and does as asked.

"He is in the computer lab," Nino says.

"Tell him I'm on my way," Tikki says before flying away.

Tikki flies to the computer lab where Felix and Kagami are waiting outside.

"Tikki, is everything okay? Where is Marinette?" Kagami asks.

"She and Alya are in the principal's office, being accused of stealing, I came here first so Felix can defend them," Tikki responds.

"Stealing what?" Felix asks.

"A necklace, she described the Fox Miraculous and said that it was a gift from Colt Fathom's daughter," Tikki says.

"It would be a miracle if I had a sister, and there is no way my family would have given away any jewelry, as you know I had to wait until the passing of my father to get the family ring," Felix says.

"You go save Marinette and Alya, I will take Tikki where she needs to go, she can't get caught and end up in the wrong hands," Kagami says kissing Felix.

Felix leaves and barges into the office.

"Mr. Agreste, you should know better than to barge into my office without knocking," Mr. Damocles says.

"I'm not Adrien, I'm his cousin Felix, and I'm here to clear Marinette and Alya."

Alya looks at Marinette.

"Sir, there is no way that Alya and Marinette are thieves, and that girl is lying," Felix points at Iris.

"Do you have any proof that she is lying?"

"My full name is Felix Fathom, son and only child of Lord Colt Fathom," Felix responds.

Mr. Damocles looks at Iris.

"Oops, I forgot, I was going to wear that necklace but it's too precious to lose," Iris tries to cover it up.

"I see," Mr. Damocles says.

"I'm sorry for the confusion," Iris says.

"Well since it was all a misunderstanding I guess you're free to go," Mr. Damocles says.

"Thank you," Marinette says as the four students leave the office.