Planning

Ladybug lands in her room and detransforms.

"Cat Noir is very wise," Marinette says.

"So you really don't remember what Master Fu told you about trust?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Master Fu once told you, 'If we want to be stronger than Hawk Moth, we have to trust each other'."

"Master Fu was right, if we trust each other we can defeat whoever has the Butterfly Miraculous and get it back, I gotta call the council," Marinette says taking out her phone.

While she waits Marinette starts thinking about how she can assign someone a job without blowing her cover.

"Marinette, your friends are here!" Her mother announces.

"Send them up," Marinette replies after opening her door.

"Everything okay? You looked pretty distracted the rest of the day," Alya asks.

"Well, Cat Noir did help."

"But," Nino states as more of a question.

"But I need to figure out how to assign jobs without blowing my cover," Marinette says.

"Well, I can work on the grimoire," Alya says.

"I can work on the potions," Alix offers.

"Are you sure? They explode when done correctly," Marinette says.

"I'm sure," Alix says.

"I can't believe that he really left," Marinette says.

"It's okay Marinette, teachers are there to help us grow, but sometimes we need to grow to be the teacher," Tikki says.

"What?"

"What Tikki means is that Master Fu and the Celestial Guardian taught you all they know, it's up to you to become a true leader and teach the others everything you know," Wayzz says.

"I'm curious about something," Felix says.

"What?" Marinette says.

"When a hero is transformed but another isn't does the kwami see the hero or civilian?"

"We see the hero, the quantum mechanism works on kwamis," Wayzz says.

"Even if it didn't work on us we still couldn't tell you that we know," Tikki says.

"Why?" Felix asks.

"There is a spell on the Miracle Box that stops us from saying the name of any holder," Longg says.

"Some things are kept secret for a reason, I should know," Trixx says.

Marinette pulls down her white board.

"Marinette, what are you doing with your Adrien board? You finally have him," Alya asks.

"I know, but I'm repurposing it," Marinette says as she takes everything off.

"To what?" Nino asks.

"A board for the kwamis, if we are to keep everyone safe kwamis should have a second holder, so I am making a list for them to know who is who," Marinette starts creating a chart.

"You guys go, I will help Marinette with this list," Alix says.

"Why?" Felix asks.

"Because with me time traveling so long I have seen everything and know who everyone is," Alix says.

"I know that I call you guys my core council but I'm the main guardian so I make the final decision, now let Alix and I work," Marinette states.

"Okay, see you later guys," Nino agrees as the four of them leave.

"Let's get to work," Alix says as Kagami closes the door to Marinette's room.