Wise Kitty

The rest of the day goes by without Marinette worrying about her new role.

After school she goes home and to her room.

"Congratulations Marinette," Tikki says.

"Thanks but I don't think I'm up for this," Marinette replies.

"Master Fu said that a single leaf working alone provides no shade," Tikki says.

"I can't ask the other holders to help, it's my responsibility," Marinette says.

"Let's transform and call Cat Noir," Tikki says saddened that her holder isn't listening to her.

Marinette does as instructed and heads over to their usual meeting place.

"Hey, you okay? You sounded sad in your message," Cat Noir says.

"We lost another mentor," Ladybug says.

"What do you mean?"

"The Celestial Guardian visited me, he said that I am the head guardian now," Ladybug looks down.

"That's great isn't it?" Cat Noir asks.

"Yes but he left me in charge, he said that I am to create a new order."

"You can do that, you can do anything," Cat Noir says.

"My Miraculous Ladybugs fix everything and I create charms not groups."

"So you are carrying everything so no one else has to," Cat Noir says.

"Exactly, I can't give everyone else the weight."

"I know that you feel like you and I are the only ones with the obligation to protect Paris, most likely because Master Fu did it after the big mistake but he didn't choose us to do it alone. And trust me when you chose Rena Rouge to help I was skeptical but she was a great ally, they all are. But we have to depend on our allies if we want to succeed and get the Butterfly Miraculous back."

"It's like with the kwamis and their holders, they complement each other," Ladybug says.

"Exactly, we have to trust the team. Let them help us. Like Su-Han said, it is time to create a new order."

"Alright, I guess I have to let my guard down and let others help," Ladybug says.

"We are not just friends, we are family, and we have to rely on family," Cat Noir says.

"Thanks Kitty, I feel better, I have to go now," Ladybug says standing up and swinging away.