Miraculous Meeting

Marinette is setting up in the new building Su-Han agreed to let her create as a Paris location for the Order of the Guardians. There is a knock on the door.

Marinette quietly transforms before answering the knock.

"Carapace, Rena, Argos, Ryuko! You're early," Ladybug says.

"Of course, since the Resistance was disbanded we have more time for this," Carapace says.

"Argos, it's nice for you to join the team and know that the Peacock Miraculous is in good hands," Ladybug says to the newest member.

"Thank you, it's nice to be here and hopefully I will earn the trust of the other members after everything I did," Argos says.

"Just keep following your heart, that is what Ladybug does," Ryuko kisses him on the cheek.

"You okay Ladybug?" Rena asks as she sees the leader look out the window.

"Yeah, I just need to talk to the kwami of a former holder, but since we all have one now it may reveal who Carapace is. I need to know that if I do that it won't affect the future," Ladybug says.

There is another knock on the door.

"Ryuko, can you get that?" Rena asks.

Ryuko opens the door.

"It's Bunnyx," Ryuko says.

"Good, just the holder I need," Ladybug says.

"What's going on?" Bunnyx walks over.

Ladybug explains what she needs to know, "Will it change the future?"

"No, you can trust everyone with a Miraculous that comes though this door," Bunnyx says.

"Okay, Argos, Carapace you guys are going to learn something but you can't tell anyone who isn't in this room right now, especially not Cat Noir," Ladybug says.

"You've got it Dudette," Carapace says.

"I no longer have hatred in my heart, you can trust me," Argos responds.

"Okay Carapace, I need to talk to Wayzz," Ladybug says before detransforming herself.

"Shell off," Carapace says turning back into Nino.

"No way," Argos says.

"Dude, Ladybug is Marinette? Did you know about this?" Nino directs the question to Rena.

"Yes," Rena says.

"Are you okay Marinette?" Wayzz asks.

"Why did Master Fu choose me as guardian, I was selfish in keeping all the Miraculous, it caused them to get stolen from me," she says.

"Master Fu chose you because even though you are still young you are very wise, possibly wiser than himself."

"And it wasn't your fault that you lost the Miraculous, it was mine. I should have found a different way to get what I wanted, I didn't know what he was planning to do with the kwamis, I'm sorry," Argos admits his mistake.

"We got them back and that's all that matters," Rena says.

"Almost all of them," Marinette replies.

There is another knock.

"Nino, transform back," Marinette says after transforming back herself.

After Nino becomes Carapace Ladybug answers the door.

"Vipereon, Purple Tigress, Pigella, glad you came," Ladybug says.

"Now we just have to wait for everyone else," Rena says.

Cat Noir is the last to arrive.

"It was really nice of Ms. Tsurugi and Jagged Stone to help build this headquarters for the Order of the Guardians," Carapace says.

"Speaking of the Tsurugi family, Ryuko did you get the plans?" Ladybug asks.

"No, she said that if superheroes trust each other they would tell each other who they are," Ryuko says.

"I did," Argos says putting some papers on the table.

"I can create a design if Pegasus can code them," Ladybug says.

"I can definitely do that," Pegasus says.

"So, what are these supposed to do exactly?" Polymouse asks.

"Nobody should know our true identity so these rings will act like phones for when we need to save Paris," Ladybug explains.

"But we already have phones," Pigella says.

"Yes, but these rings will help us contact each other if our power is needed," Ladybug says.

"I don't understand, I'm with Pigella with just giving everyone our number," Purple Tigress says.

"Besides rings were a trap in the past," Caprikid says.

"These rings are only for us, and what Ladybug means is if someone is needed but are in their civilian form we can contact them from our superhero form," Rena says.

Everyone has a confused look on their face.

"Okay, so say that Ladybug and I need the power of Clout but Purple Tigress isn't with us at the moment, one of us could use our weapon to call them and it will go to the ring," Cat Noir says.

"Why couldn't you just make them, I mean you are the one with the power of creation," Minotaurox asks.

"Anything created by the kwami of the Ladybug will have spots so we would stand out like a sore thumb," Cat Noir says.

"Got it," Minotaurox nods.

"Before we finish this meeting, does anyone need a place to keep their kwami?" Ladybug asks.

"I require one," Pegasus says.

"Me too," King Monkey says.

"Okay, anybody who needs one line up, also if you think your Miraculous will draw attention to you I suggest putting them in your fannypack," Ladybug says taking out the accessories her alter-ego made.

After the meeting everyone leaves except Rena, Carapace, Argos, Ryuko, Bunnyx, Cat Noir, and Ladybug.

"I better get going, we all have a big day with school starting tomorrow," Cat Noir says.

"See you tomorrow Kitty," Ladybug says.

All the others say their own goodbye.

"I need to talk to the rest of you, go detransform somewhere else and meet me at my place," Ladybug says.

They all nod before leaving.