Communication

Marinette and Adrien's phones go off.

"Oh shoot, I forgot that Marc was going to give me soccer lessons starting today," Adrien says.

"You better go, we will watch Marinette," Felix says to his cousin.

"Okay, see you at lunch?" Adrien directs the question to Marinette.

"Okay," Marinette smiles.

Adrien kisses her on the cheek before leaving.

"Looks like Max needs us in the robotics lab," Marinette says.

"Let's go," Nino says.

The five of them walk to the robotics lab.

"Hey guys, um Marinette I'm not sure Felix, Kagami, Nino, and Sabrina should be here for this," Max says.

"It's okay they know, it's not about the rings though is it? I don't think that those should be at school," Marinette says as they walk into a study room.

"No, I had Markov take most of them back to my house, although what we are going to look at will most likely help with those, if I programmed it correctly," Max says after he closes the door.

"Woah, what do you mean most?"

There is a knock on the door and Max opens it.

"Alix agreed to be the test subject," Max says as Alix walks in.

"Okay, so how will it work?" Kagami asks.

"I created an app with the design from that box my sunglasses came in."

"But won't the app then be accessible to anyone?" Sabrina asks.

"No, I created a link which I will send to Marinette and she will send them to the other holders on our side," Max says.

"Dude you are a total genius," Nino says.

"Thank you."

"Let's try it," Alix says.

Max opens the app and then presses a butterfly button.

"It's vibrating?" Felix asks as they watch the ring on Alix's finger.

"It's so civilians won't suspect anything," Max says.

"Cool," Sabrina says.

"What about speed dialing?" Marinette asks.

"I will need to know who everyone is and when each kwami came."

Marinette is hesitant.

"It won't effect anything, the only people who shouldn't know who each other is are you and Cat Noir," Alix says.

"Okay, Tikki helped me make a list of the order each helper came visible," Marinette says handing Max a list of each member, civilian and hero.

"I will continue working on the app and I will shred the evidence after I'm finished with it," Max puts the list in his fannypack.

"Thank you, and this is for Kaalki, it's an apple flavored macaroon," Marinette says.

"My sincerest gratitude Guardian," Kaalki says quietly popping her head out to grab the macaroon.

"Even though it worked now let's keep working to make sure all the bugs are gone," Alix says.

"Brilliant idea," Max agrees.

"I gotta get going, since Bob Roth's contract with Jagged stated that Bob Roth owns anything created when he was Jagged's record producer I had to hand over my designs for album ideas," Marinette sighs before leaving.